Sign in to follow this  
GoldCoast

Two Somali teens shot dead in Milton Keynes

Blackflash was there not an incident in December of a young Somali man killed in a home invasion in Mississauga or Brampton? Are there any updates on that case?

I vaguely remember hearing about it through some friends, but all of this is tragic nonetheless

DoctorKenney;946872 wrote:
Blackflash was there not an incident in December of a young Somali man killed in a home invasion in Mississauga or Brampton? Are there any updates on that case?

I vaguely remember hearing about it through some friends, but all of this is tragic nonetheless

Yes. It is still being considered a case of self defence on the homeowners part. They still haven't found the other alleged burglars either. Strange case nonetheless.

Blackflash;946903 wrote:
Yes. It is still being considered a case of self defence on the homeowners part. They still haven't found the other alleged burglars either. Strange case nonetheless.

I've heard that as well initially, but I'm having serious doubts because this deceased young man was an exemplary straight-A student with no criminal record, an entrepreneur, and a model for the Somali community. It seems to me that this isn't the real story as he was not the type of kid to conduct a home invasion. Really out of character

DoctorKenney;946919 wrote:
I've heard that as well initially, but I'm having serious doubts because this deceased young man was an exemplary straight-A student with no criminal record, an entrepreneur, and a model for the Somali community. It seems to me that this isn't the real story as he was not the type of kid to conduct a home invasion. Really out of character

If the kid and the homeowner were known to each other isn't that something that the deceased's family and friends would point out to the press? I can't think of anything to explain how a straight A student could be found shot to death in a stranger's basement, burglar or not.

Safferz;946815 wrote:
That's a really messed up thing to say. No one deserves to be murdered.

Would you rather have 2 drug dealers taken out of the streets or see many more kids lured into false premise of "live full of fast cars and hablo cajiib ah!" and they all end up in jidadka (Laamiga) lagu gawraco.

I believe in iyaga laftigooda ay badbaadi lahaayeen hadii whoever got them involved in this business in the first place madaxa laga toogan lahaa.

I am a strong believer of the methods used by the Chinese and most Eastern countries to curtail drug dealers.

Aaliyyah   

DoctorKenney;946919 wrote:

Yeah that story didnt add up. In any case alle ha u naxariisto

Tallaabo   

oba hiloowlow;946638 wrote:
stupidh morons why kill your own brothers nacalaa ku yaal

Why kill anyone brother or not?