Sign in to follow this  
GoldCoast

Two Somali teens shot dead in Milton Keynes

Malika, that is very disturbing. May Allah give these parents the strength to overcome this tragedy. Illaahay ha u naxariisto labada marxuum.

PS: I have my weird theories as to why our community is experiencing this surge of youth violence, but that is a conversation for another day.

Chimera   

This has nothing to do with the Somali community, a 1000 homicides happen every year in the United Kingdom. Only a couple of days ago coming from the gym I had a situation with a non-Somali guy that wanted to sell me weed, I told him to fck off, which he did, then a hundred meters away I saw him going into the direction of Somali and Pakistani youth playing soccer so I ran after him and told him to go somewhere else, far away from here.

Imagine if he pulled a gun on me and shot me right then and there, would that have been the fault of the Somali community? What if I had kept quiet and let him influence those bright kids with empty promises, would that have been the fault of the Somali community or should law-enforcement start cleaning up these shady and violent characters both non-Somali and Somali from our streets?

At first i did not read the whole article but i came to know that guy from London. He is a brother of a good friend and i met him several times here in Hargeisa few months back. A really nice guy.

Ilaahay ha u naxariisto ,,, it is really sad

Malika   

JB, sax - labadha wiil bil ka hor bee Hargeysa joogeen, wey ii soo raceen just a month ago...amar illahi!

lool white, Milton Keyes, wa probably Jamaicans or something (if it weren't Somalsi themselves)

I always say you shouldn't live in the shithole of the UK (London) Bham, Leicester etc. are much better.