Sign in to follow this  
GoldCoast

Two Somali teens shot dead in Milton Keynes

A_Khadar   

AUN... I heard the two boys met in Hargaysa and became friends few months back. I know one of the boys family.

Another somali young man killed in Minneapolis few nights ago. Shot on head also.. AUN.

AUN to all of them. It is very sad indeed. Something needs to be done about the gang/crime culture before it takes a hold on the Somali youth.

OdaySomali;725788 wrote:
AUN to all of them. It is very sad indeed. Something needs to be done about the gang/crime culture before it takes a hold on the Somali youth.

What do you mean takes a hold? Listen here old man, it has already taken hold. In the city I live in so many young males are in jail. Open your eyes and stop being blinded. Maybe if the males in your generation didn't destroy our country and continue to destroy communities in the West, this wouldn't have happened.

Boom Boom;725821 wrote:
What do you mean takes a hold? Listen here old man, it has already taken hold. In the city I live in so many young males are in jail. Open your eyes and stop being blinded. Maybe if the males in your generation didn't destroy our country and continue to destroy communities in the West, this wouldn't have happened.

You seem very emotional but I suppose this is an emotional thread...

It depends on where you live. In my city, not one Somali person is in jail as far as i'm aware and neither are they involved in the crime stuffs. In any case, more needs to be done to prevent more Somalis from falling into the trap that is that dangerous life-style.

As for what else you said me [alla maxaa dad hilarious ah ka buuxa SOL,:D] You know nothing about me so cut the emotional outburst and get yourself together- fadlan let's not let personal emotional outbursts provoke irrelevant bickering in a thread as serious as this one.

Update: Milton Keynes Murder trial ends in Life sentences for both suspects.

Mohammed Abdi Farah, 19, and Amin Ahmed Ismail, 18, (pictured) were shot on Thursday 26 May 2011 in a row over 'drug turf'. Mohammed died at the scene. Amin died later at Milton Keynes Hospital.

Fuad Awale, 25, of Cranesbill Place, Conniburrow, Milton Keynes, and Sharmake Abdulkadir, 22, of The Fleet, Springfield, Milton Keynes (pictured below) were sentenced at Luton Crown Court on Friday 11 January 2013, having been convicted of two counts of murder.

Awale was sentenced to life imprisonment with a minimum term of 38 years. Abdulkadir was sentenced to life imprisonment with a minimum term of 32 years.

A third defendant, Yahya Harun, 22, of Fishermead Boulevard, Milton Keynes was found not guilty on all counts.

Prosecutors said the accused were part of a gang of five, two of whom were not in court.

Abdulkadir was also convicted by the jury of possessing a firearm with intent to commit an indictable offence.

During the trial the court was told Mohammed Farah and Amin Ismail were gunned down in an alleyway after one of them handed out a drug dealer's cannabis for free.

http://www.heart.co.uk/miltonkeynes/news/local/fishermead-murder-trial-milton-keynes/

fuad-awale--sharmake-abdulkadir-13579117

The two suspects.

Coofle   

Being Young is a risk factor for being a fool.....Although one might argue the definition of being young...Waa niman waawayn oo caruur isku haysta,...Ilaahaw dhalinta inoo hagaaji

Young or not drug dealing is wrong and they all ("victims" and "suspects") deserved to be gunned down. Kuwii yaryaraa oo dhan bay fasahaadinayaan

Safferz   

Complicated;946804 wrote:
Young or not drug dealing is wrong and they all ("victims" and "suspects") deserved to be gunned down. Kuwii yaryaraa oo dhan bay fasahaadinayaan

That's a really messed up thing to say. No one deserves to be murdered.