Sign in to follow this  
GoldCoast

Two Somali teens shot dead in Milton Keynes

There was also another youth murdered in Edmonton, CA a couple of days ago. Seems to be a pattern.....

Sad that people would rather bury their head in the sand than actually fix this issue that is very much a community problem because it happens in every country and every city that we live in.

Polanyi   

Boom Boom;724144 wrote:
There was also another youth murdered in Edmonton, CA a couple of days ago. Seems to be a pattern.....

Sad that people would rather bury their head in the sand than actually fix this issue that is very much a community problem because it happens in every country and every city that we live in.

I believe they were shot by non-somalis. Anyway, since you have big gob and you seem to criticise all the time, can you tell us how we are going to fix this problem and what you are personally doing to solve this problem( moaning on SOL doesn't count)?

AUN.

Malika   

Allah uu naxarisoo the two boys -I know one of the boys, yesterday I was beyond being sad, today I am pissed off. This is in my door step, believe me folks it hits you hard - seeing the crime scene, hearing the mothers wailing..Illahi yuu naa tusiin taan hoyoo yashaan kuu dacee..

Polanyi your right, what are we going to do?..Insha'allah, we shall work toward preventing brutal deaths of our young men..We shall never accept their deaths like dogs on streets...Insha'allah.

ps.I am in disagreement that 'community organisations' should be responsible to look after these young people - anigu waxaan iis weydiyee - hadhee dawladii masuliyaadii reerkii qadatee - interms of skool bilaash aa, daktar bilash aa, guri bilaash aa - maa hadhaa waxanuu lenahay carurtenii naa inee noo koriyaan?? Maxa carurtaan loo dale?

pss. The boy I knew was some what special boy - his warm greetings and wide smile shall always be remembered. Illahi janaadii firdows haka warabiyoo labadaa wiil..amiin

Juxa   

Allaha unaxariisto, worst for the families is the fact it would take weeks before they can bury their dead.

N.O.R.F   

Allah yarxamhum. Tough time for the community.

Seriously what is happening with our youth? Maxaa khaldan? There are gang and drug problems in all cities.

This is not a UK issue. This is not a Canada issue. This is is not a America issue. The problem is SOMALIS!

Its not politically correct to say but I think biologically and culturally the males in our community are violent.

Aaliyyah   

Ilaahay ha u naxaristo, eheladoodana sabar iyo imaan haka siiyo...

Boom Boom I just think the civil war, the lack of parenting, families being financially not stable, children being exposed to drug life in their ghetto areas, mothers raising their children alone..a lotta things have impact on this...and judging our people like we always do is not really going to help either!...Somalis do have to come together to solve this, but the solution we will not reach it overnight we really have to get to the bottom of this, like whats causing these deaths of young somalis...and try to solve it! And, inshallah we will reach our goal in the long run.