Sign in to follow this  
Kowneyn

A Day to Rejoice May 25th

Kowneyn   

May 25th is the prophets birthday and it falls on a friday this year.

"I am the first Prophet (s) to be created and the last one to be sent."

"I was a Prophet while Adam was still between the spirit and the body."

"I was a Prophet while Adam was still between water and clay"

And By Ali ibn al-Husayn from his father from his grandfather said that the Prophet said: "I was a light in front of my Lord for fourteen thousand years before He created Adam.

Ibn `Umar narrated that the Prophet said: "Allah the Exalted created creation in a darkness (fi zulmatin); then He cast upon them from His Light. Whoever was touched by that Light, he is guided, and whoever was missed by it is misguided. Therefore I say that the Pen is dry (and all is) in Allah's foreknowledge."

Then the bearer of this light scws was born:

Imaam Mutawali Sha`rawi said , " Many extraordinary events occurred in His birthday as evidenced in hadith and history, and the night of His birth is not like the night of any other human beings birth."

Amr ibn Qutaiba heard his father say , "When it was time for Amina to give birth, Allah said to the Angels, " Open all the gates of Heaven, and the Gates of Paradise. The sun on that day was dressed with a great light, and in that year Allah allowed all the women on earth to conceive boys, for the sake of Muhammad (s). "

Al-Khateeb AL-Baghdaadi narrates that Amina (ra) said, "When I gave birth to Muhammad (s) I saw a large illuminated cloud, wherein I heard horses neighing, wings flapping and men talking. It covered Him and He disappeared…….."

Sujud of the Prophet (s) was related by Ibn Abbas when He (ra) said, "(Amina said) Then I gave Birth to Muhammad (s). Immediately He was prostrating, raising His two hands to Heaven as if in Humble Supplication."

And ALLAAH said

"From Allah has come to you a Light and a Book manifest." (5:15)

And he said:

"O Prophet! Truly We have sent you as a Witness, a Bearer of glad tidings, and a Warner, and as one who invites to Allah by His leave, and as a Lamp spreading Light." (33:45-46)

"The likeness of His light is as a niche wherein is a Lamp (the lamp in a glass, the glass as it were a glittering star) kindled from a Blessed Tree, an olive that is neither of the East nor of the West, whose oil well nigh would shine, even if no fire touched it; Light upon Light." (24:35)

CELEBRATE AND REJOICE:

the Prophet (s) said, " None of you truly believe until I become more beloved to him than his son and his father and all of creation." If u rejoice at a wedding or birth of your child or the day of your nations or another day...then rejoice in the birth of the bearer of Allaah's light, his guidance and mercy.

As Allah (swt) said , "Of the favor and mercy of Allah let them rejoice" (Yunus 58).

Mawlaya Salli wa sallim daiman abada cala xabiibik khayril khalqi kulihimi.

Kowneyn

Nuruddin   

Looool 24 may? lol

And ho sed thats hes borthday? Evedens pleace and the calculetion from loner to the soler from 1400 and more year pluse or mines depending if its soler or loner. And dont forget the qureysh yust to ad to make upp the difrens in sesens. So this is bolshit.

valish   

"Kula bid3atin dhalaalah, wakula dhalaalatn fin naar" a3aadanalaahu minhaa

Dear Bro and sis

Before you copy and paste articles seek guidence in Allah. Search the subject in the Quran and the sunnah and if is not there reject it!! cwm15.gif