Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Somalilander or Not Somalilander? Part 2

A_Khadar   

Originally Posted by
OdaySomali
In your moment of attempted defence mode, you have inadvertedly confirmed that you're a tribalist, which was clear for everyone to see anyway

;) Tell me who is in this section that different? May be you? Joke miyaa...

The Zack;722617 wrote:
Video-gu wuxuu leeyahay: Ururka dhaqdhaqaaqa Somaliyeed, nothing about Somaliland. The speaker is talking about Somalia .

Jaceylbaro, It aint my fault that you didn't have the guts to defend your points. Hargeisa has to deal with multiple problems before the world can consider recognizing it. Ignoring those problems will keep you in the status quo. I know the South is in a bad position, but I say it is time for Somaliland to reconsider its positions for the better of its people.

War bal ibtiladan eega niyaw, war heedhe dee adeer Soomaali inaanu nahay cidna loo sheegi maayee, adeer dhinac laguu raaca uun keen. Mar waxaad leedahay waa clan enclave, markaa clan-ka haddaan kuu raaco, waxaan ku leeyahay clan-ku waa kuwa sidaas u dhaqma in times of war....iska qiro saaxiib Somalilandtan aad ku soo toosto eed ku seexato hadh iyo habeen eed u jeeddaa waa beesha dhexe, markaa haddii taada xattaa laguu raaco, kuwaasu nahay ee yaad tahay ayyaan ku leeyahay Mr. Zenawiyow :)

A_Khadar   

Xaaji Xunjuf;722686 wrote:
Indeed the struggle started in 1961 the people of somaliland rejected the union from the beginning even the so called referendum in the early 60s the people of Somaliland said no to the Union.

Odayga, you keep saying the people of s/l, please define people kan aad sheegaysid markasta.. Who is people of Somaliland???

Aaliyyah   

I have noticed tooo many new shaatis lately have joined SOL lol...I have the feeling shekada siyasada lagu hagaajinaya. LOL..

A_Khadar   

Jacaylbaro;722790 wrote:
If you're talking about reer Sool ........ Yes they have all the rights but the simple point you need to understand is that ssc is not more than a jabhad and do not represent the whole reer Sool.

;););) But s/l is what? I consider them blood thirsty Jabad...

If you support SSC you're strategy is one of territorial expansionism, playing the victim will not change this fact. My tribe lives in SSC regions, who gave you the right to claim that you speak for all those said regions, when the fact is you don't even speak for all your regions. And before you claim this is what SL is doing, does two wrongs equal right in your head?

Malika   

^Water or Acid to go with that bitterness? btw you sound like that dude Africanow, you both sound like parrots stuck in an ecoed cave ...:D

Saalax   

In my opinion if certain people decide not to abide by the colonial african borders and the former 5 star Somaliweyn Principle areas Somaliland, NFD, Somalia, Somali region, Djibouti but rather "clan borders" if the Somali region ever gets Independence we will make sure that our areas in Harta Sheikh, Harshin, Gashaamo, Danood, Daroor, half of Aware share mamuul with their kins in Somaliland and not a future "o" Region.

Malika;722914 wrote:
^Water or Acid to go with that bitterness? btw you sound like that dude Africanow, you both sound like parrots stuck in an ecoed cave ...
:D

Deal with the substance of my point not trying to distract away from it by ridiculing the messenger.

Aaliyyah   

LOL@ Akhadar. waan u jeeda...

Malika I'm glad we are on the same page :D..

sadexdan qof ee kunka shaati so amaahdayna ya waqti la iskaga lumin.

salaam

A wise man named Ngonge once said publicly: "What is this Somaliland business you keep mentioning? This single entity that calls itself SOMALILAND is a criminal enterprise, which is controlled and operated from villa morgan, therefore, to call it a government body that identifies itself politically and culturally sovereign from SOMALIWEYNE is a distraction from the real issues, not to mention farce", stated Ngonge while showing his white teeth and winked his way out...

This is nothing but "stuff and nonesense" and North knows it, which is why he hasn't been seen since his last post....North, as always has nothing to contribute to the topic, except maybe to rally the usual suspects....that in itself is tragic....:cool:

yours truly,

LayZie G....