Sign in to follow this  
Axmed-InaJaad

whats wrong with arnold schwarzenegger?

The Zack   

^Ha ha I knew where you were going with that sarcasm, at least unlike the former NJ governor muusan dhihin Qajac baan ahay sax. Agreed.

Taleexi kulahaa she is hot :D :D

Jacpher   

^Those women who were claiming wuu na taabtaabtay during his governorship candidacy must feel vindicated by now. Aside from all the negative publicity, he's gotta new title. Perhaps a new movie will be coming out when the dust settles in a year or two.

Schwarzenegger: ‘I Am the Sperminator’

Former California Governor in Emotional Confession

LOS ANGELES (The Borowitz Report) – Amid rumors that he fathered a child with a member of his household staff ten years ago, former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger made an emotional confession at a hastily called press conference today.

“I am the Sperminator,” Mr. Schwarzenegger told the room of stunned reporters.

The former governor and film star said that he knew the child in question was his “after no one could understand a damn thing it was saying.”

He said that when he first learned he had fathered the child, he considered a variety of options to remedy the situation, including traveling back in time ten years and using a condom.

According to Mr. Schwarzenegger, today’s shocking revelation could end his political career, but he added, “On the plus side, I am now qualified to run the IMF.”

Shortly before the conclusion of his press conference, there was an awkward moment for the former Governor when his “Hard Out Here for a Pimp” ringtone went off.

Taleexi   

Som@li;722605 wrote:
^Rageedii, Horta labee
:D

Reero dumis baad u seejastay saaxiib. Zack ma waxaad la damacday inuu cidla ku dhaco.

Taleexi   

The Zack;722640 wrote:
^Ha ha I knew where you were going with that sarcasm, at least unlike the former NJ governor muusan dhihin Qajac baan ahay sax. Agreed.

Taleexi kulahaa she is hot

Maxaa kaa amankaagiyey Zackow. Malaa ma dookh hadli karo Illaahay amarkiis. Nin walba tuu calmado waa Caasha luul. Nin baa beri lagu yidhi war ninyahow xaaskaagu qurux badanaa markaas buu ku jawaabay Eebbe idinma tusin iyadoo hurdo ka soo kacday.

Juxa   

men should be allowed to take second wives, and women should be allowed to divorce him, correct their first mistake and get an upgrade!

everyone happy

Colbert, J-Leno, and other comedian had a field day with this story. Evidence was all there, just look at his movies:

Predator

TrueLies

Junior

Raw Deal

Collateral damage

Red Heat

Twins (boys are week apart)

Conan the Destroyer

Pumping Iron....:)

Juxa;722775 wrote:
men should be allowed to take second wives, and women should be allowed to divorce him, correct their first mistake and get an upgrade!

everyone happy

who wud want an old lady, a woman expires at the age of 30 like bad milk. but ur right about the first part. men need multiple wives as allah has willed.

Aaliyyah   

LOL. Labada baa ugu adag sxb, dagaal inaa u diyaar garoobo weeye horta. I heard once you get 2, third and and fourth will be a piece of cake.

Zack dagaal noceeya lool.

Aaliyyah   

everyone happy

lol Juxa that is basically what Islam tells us..well minus the upgrading it is more like if u are not happy with his choice move on. But, I see what you mean :)..

salaam

The Zack   

Aaliyyah;723034 wrote:
Zack dagaal noceeya lool.

The kind fight one has to face when he marries his second wife. Hint: Bacda Madow :D.

Aaliyyah   

The kind fight one has to face when he marries his second wife. Hint: Bacda Madow .

lol marka maxa kororsatay hadii mid ku erido...maad taada hore iska imaan qabtid!..:D

The Zack   

There are times one can win the fight, it all depends how one prepares upfront. Meeqo nin oo 4 qabo baad taqaanaa? I know dozens of them. That tells me it is doable.

Som@li   

^It is all doable mate, even I know a guy who has two under one roof! :D

Habloow waxa EEBEHEEN noo ogaaladey, in aad ka hortagtaan JOOJIYA! Maxaa Divorce keenay..It is permissible, ka fekera gabadh walashiin ah oo cidla dhaxan habeen walba seexata. :D

Taleexi, Zack will not rush into things, hopefully won't do anything his wife is not happy with...