Sign in to follow this  
Axmed-InaJaad

whats wrong with arnold schwarzenegger?

I'm completely and utterly disgusted by his behaviour.

why in the world would he cheat with an ugly woman like this? at least hire a hot young sexy latina that will call u papi, not one that looks a drag queen. its like he wanted to get it on with a female version of him

arnold-schwarzenegger-baby-mama1-300x225

^ ^ :D :D

Islaan baa la yidhi "Ninkan foosha xun maxaad ku fashay?" .. markaasay tidhi "ii daaya Habeenkii buu qurux badan yahaye" ,, :D

Aaliyyah   

I agree with ms moons...jacaylbarona halheeska buu markasta SOL kuso qora lol ..habartiisa ba marki la yidhi jacaylbaro maxaad ku fashay tidhi baan is idhi..:D

the sadest part of this story is the fact that not only did he cheat bt they were both in the same house and their kids are like a week or two weeks apart was it?..akh!

salaam

The Zack   

Legalizing polygamy should be considered in the US. There are too many of these "cheating" cases in this country. Anagu afar baan iska guursaneynaa so this won't be an issue.

The Zack   

^LOL. Labada baa ugu adag sxb, dagaal inaa u diyaar garoobo weeye horta. I heard once you get 2, third and and fourth will be a piece of cake.