Sign in to follow this  
Akash

Dalbaadaga Awdal State of Somalia, Ottawa Canada.

Leezu   

Freedom;721926 wrote:
^^ I see you lots are avoiding answering my question, is it because you guys cant answer it lool.

1. They can remain with Somalia by being their overseas territory, just like Kalinigrad, Russia, Alaska, USA, French Guyana, France, and that small territory in UAE that is part of Oman.

If they want they could probably join Djibouti or go independent just like triangle clan wants to do.

Akash   

Xaaji Xunjuf;721942 wrote:
Akash why is sultan dhawal celebrating Somaliland day watch 1:15

" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

Cajalkani waa cheap propangada meeshani halkii ay dadka ku rasaaseeyay SNM,tu markey la soo baxeen calanka Awdal State iyo ka Somalia

Aaliyyah   

ILBAXNIMADI DORAAD dardar baan galinoo DIB BAAN USOO CELIN

Dareenkeyga kacay RUUXU DANQAYA danihisa weeye

DAWLAD lugu nastiyo

Qaran lagu diirsadan

Daaha aan ka qaadiyo

DALKEYGA WAAN DHISANAYAAA..

War ninyaw raggu ha kaftamaan ama ha murmaane, ilmaadaryaalow ilaahbaan idinkudhaarshee dumarku ha ka baxaan Politics, illeen dhaqankii ayaynu ka tagaynayaa. Habluhu sharaf ayay leeyihiin, gobonomada Soomalinimanada dhaqan waxaynu u lahaan jirnay in dumarku iyo raggu aanay iska dhex yooyootamin, illeen wixii way kharribmayaane. Walaalayaal hablaha SOL fadlan fadlan iskaga dhex baxa raggan hadh iyo habeen aad la murmaysaan, Allaan idinku dhaarshee miyaad maqaaxi intaad tagtaan ragga kula dhex murmi lahaydeen? jawaabtu idinkaan idiin dayanayaa. Wallaahi lexo jeclaa iga kiin haysa. War ina ragga halkan ku jira ee dumarka u jawaabow isa soo caddee dee.

"Awdal State" xaqbay u leedahay inay goosato haddii Somaliland dhibaato u gaysatay la mida tii SL loo gaystay. Haddii se saarka Istate doonka ah ee koonfurta ka dilaacay ay ku dayanayaan, iyaguun bay u eekaan doonan. :cool:

Freedom   

lol (being their overseas territory) thats your answer so funny. Know one has seriously answered my points ADWAL is cut off from Somalia and i serious doubt that we let people who dont support somaliland cross back an forth to Somalia. Seriously people. They join the TFG they will be marginalized (say hello to the .5), they are cutt off, and no development support, so far its somaliland that has been supporting the Adwal region, brign peace, free eduation, bussiness. But hey why am i saying this to you lots cause on the ground clan elders, political leaders, the bussiness community all support Somaliland by bad lol

Freedom;722314 wrote:
lol (being their overseas territory) thats your answer so funny. Know one has seriously answered my points ADWAL is cut off from Somalia and i serious doubt that we let people who dont support somaliland cross back an forth to Somalia. Seriously people. They join the TFG they will be marginalized (say hello to the .5), they are cutt off, and no development support, so far its somaliland that has been supporting the Adwal region, brign peace, free eduation, bussiness. But hey why am i saying this to you lots cause on the ground clan elders, political leaders, the bussiness community all support Somaliland by bad lol

^^ Sahib freedom, you just gave me a headache again, Jeez bro can't you settle down and at least try to understand our points rather than refuting immediately and laughing out loud without any substance behind? eeerrr...

* your continued "awdal is cut off" argument bears no weight, go reread my previous posts. Even if the last option would be of crossing somalilandtriangle, then it's still not as difficult as you make it seem. A couple of pirates will do the job :P

* No one is denying there is a Support for Somaliland in that region (mainly elders who, as i mentioned, care more about stability and peace than progress and independency)

* Who funded the *Amoud University*? somaliland right? listen, awdalites have always survived on their own thanks to their intellectualism. Have you ever been to borama sahib? only then will you realise how little if not nothing borama/awdal is dependent on an entity such as Somaliland. Maybe you can help us by citing what necessity supplies it offers? um...

At the end of the day (as much as we'd want to avoid) clanism is what is fueling seccenionism (and Unionism alike).