Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

What do you all study?

For the students in here what subject(s) are you doing your degree in? Graduates also.

I'll start us off;

B.A Management and Accounting. Looking to do Economics related Masters and/or ACA next (Inshallah).

Looking at how dead this section is, I thought i'd get it moving...

The Zack;727883 wrote:
What post graduate?
:D

I know "Graduate", I also know "Under Graduate". I have no idea what post graduate is.

Epic fail

Ps. Just completing a Commerce degree. Oday Somali, are you in North America? What schools are you interested in to complete MBA/Masters?

The Zack   

^So you don't even had a degree yet? I knew you had other problems but I had no idea you were also uneducated lol.

JB, I had to give OdaySomali (nin oday ah oo waxbarasho dhigto) a hard time dee.

^^I know you're not questioning my intellect after you admitted that you did not know what a postgraduate is? Hhaha. Are you serious? What school did you graduate from again? lol. How old are you son?

Complete   

Right now I'm not really studying anything. I'm slaving away at the moment. But I did completed my B.S. in Civil Engineering and a B.A. in Visual Arts Media. I am preparing my applications for my MArch (Masters in Architecture) degree inshAllah. More like preparing to get pocket raped by these institutions whose tuitions are soaring by the quarter/semester.

Vans;728039 wrote:
Right now I'm not really studying anything. I'm slaving away at the moment. But I did completed my B.S. in Civil Engineering and a B.A. in Visual Arts Media. I am preparing my applications for my MArch (Masters in Architecture) degree inshAllah. More like preparing to get pocket raped by these institutions whose tuitions are soaring by the quarter/semester.

aren't you a girl, how come you can do math? :P

kidding, good for you and good luck