Sign in to follow this  
Axmed-InaJaad

do't add your parents on facebook

Aaliyyah   

lool I had few friends who added their parents on facebook and I dont think there was much of an issue with that given that they were grown up ppl who regardless of where they were acted in a respectful way..

Laakin adoo kale I can understand why this would be an issue.I would definitely suggest you not to add ur parents on facebook if you type what you type on SOL :D

They would definitely send you back to hargaisa for some dhaqan celis!

But, I doubt for most solers this is an issue given that they are at least 30 and their parents at least 60 (dnt think their parents have facebook account they would be lucky if they have an email..hehe)

salaam

Edit: p.s for some reason I didnt read the conversation btw the kid and his dad..but now that I read it I doubt a parent would talk in that manner..seems to be bssssss...

The Zack   

For most of SOLers, it would be more of "Don't add friend your children and if you already did, defriend them now!" LOL.

Aaliyyah;721170 wrote:
lool I had few friends who added their parents on facebook and I dont think there was much of an issue with that given that they were grown up ppl who regardless of where they were acted in a respectful way..

Laakin adoo kale I can understand why this would be an issue.I would definitely suggest you not to add ur parents on facebook if you type what you type on SOL
:D

They would definitely send you back to hargaisa for some dhaqan celis!

But, I doubt for most solers this is an issue given that they are at least 30 and their parents at least 60 (dnt think their parents have facebook account they would be lucky if they have an email..hehe)

salaam

Edit: p.s for some reason I didnt read the conversation btw the kid and his dad..but now that I read it I doubt a parent would talk in that manner..seems to be bssssss...

everyone has facebook now, even geeljire post comments on top of their geels. luckily my mom only knows how to go to BBC somali on the internet.

p.s

cadaan parents will talk about anything freely.

The Zack   

eww? You mean Masha'allah?

Yes, they are that old. AT&T's eldest son is about 17 but again the fella got married when he was 13 or so lol.

Aaliyyah   

Zack LOL did you say 17? wow..I didnt know that!! definitely mashallah but I meant eww as in damn what am I doing here lol

Axmed LOL..I dont care what you think of me!!..it is not that important!

salaam

Aaliyyah;721184 wrote:
lmao what I meant by "what am i doing here" is what am i doing in the middle of odayaal. Don't twist it
:D

your looking for a nice oday to take care of you so ma aha?