Sign in to follow this  
OdaySomali

What Somali cities would you buy a house ?

OdaySomali.....Yes, they have been making changes since Raul took over. The rations and over-bloated bureaucracy are not sustainable. It's amazing that they lasted this long though.

bilan;720322 wrote:
beleive me there is no house that costs 24,000 in the major cities, i know these qoates are accurate, i have cousins who built houses for their parents and if you ask some agency to build the house for you, then the cost goes up.

That was 24k to build but its probably cuz it was a famly member who owns a contruction company. What cities is it that houses cost $100k then ? and what plot size do these houses sit on.

Che -Guevara;720334 wrote:
OdaySomali.....Yes, they have been making changes since Raul took over. The rations and over-bloated bureaucracy are not sustainable. It's amazing that they lasted this long though.

Yh. But if they are to transform, it will have to happen over the [very] long term though. personally I don't see it going anywhere as I think cuba to be an irrlevant little xaar no matter what it does. Since the end of the cold war era is has lost much of its political significance.

Blessed   

A 4 bed Edwardian @ Greenwhich Village, London. Don't fancy paying off a mortgage till I'm 85 though....

*Blessed;720471 wrote:
A 4 bed Edwardian @ Greenwhich Village, London. Don't fancy paying off a mortgage till I'm 85 though....

That's the spirit!

A_Khadar   

What happened to Hargaysa.. Why JB is avoiding it. Is it going to be politically incorrect since the title of the thread said Somali city..

I wouldn't exchange anything with the city of Troy...BUUHOODLE WARYAA... seriously though, I love Kismaayo and it's farming river banks near by from Jilib to Goobweyn so these places are places to wait for the retirement age, and once it's the TIME - Buhodle u daa....

Aaliyyah   

^^How did I forget buhodle thats my ayeeyos city! I would definitely buy a house there for her! her whole family is from there :D.

Aaliyyah   

A khadar lol my ayeeyo bought me a house in laascaanod did you know that?!! so I should do something sweet for her before she gets old...damn im still broke:D

A_Khadar   

lol.. You must have one of the best ayeeyo.. You should do that as well. Plus you need to have your own house in that historic city. I am sure you would love espcial if you like history, Somali traditions, poet and fresh milk.. That city is rich of of these...