Sign in to follow this  
Gheelle.T

Delegates from Somalia @ the 64th WHO assembly! Among them SL..

Freedom   

You lots are nothing with out us lol. You jump for joy in seeing anything Somaliland deal with you guys. Rgardless Somaliland needed to go to this event even if it makes us to be seated next to Somalia. The long term goal is the benefit and health of Somaliland no matter what

NGONGE;720422 wrote:
As things stand and until proven otherwise, I fully accept that this photo is genuine. However, on a day when SL is celebrating twenty years of secession this is neither here nor there. .

What are you on about? 20 years of self declared secession and your "Health Minister" is part of a delegation from the nation state of Somalia.

Its a remarkable.

Fiqikhayre;720467 wrote:
Sixty-Fourth World Health Assembly (WHA)

Provisional List of Delegates and other Participants According to Information received as of 15 MAY 2011 at 16:00

5733574168_ae4d7477aa_b.jpg

The truth hurts, real bad.

Freedom   

If the UN WHO says to get benefits you need to join with a Somali delegation I say go for it cause it benefits Somaliland. Let me ask you lots this question has the TFG health minister traveled up north to Somaliland? The answer is big fat no. Somaliland will get the benefits in going to this meeting which in end helps it people.

75208004.jpg

20 years of secessionist clan delusions, this is the reality. You are still part of Somalia and can only ever attend International meetinsg as part of Somalia.

What I find odd is that nobody seems to thank me for my detective skills, haha. But I previously did impeccable work, so I'm used to it now.

However we can say that the one reasonable person who gave a logical reply is Ngonge, who described and thus tried to disguise this exposé as a 'change of strategy' on his short comment on the matter. I cannot believe people actually still argue with the likes of JB or Xunjuf, who even went as far as to make up a non-existent title, which they ascribed to UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, The Official Title: UN-Special Representative for Somalia and Head of the United Nations Political Office for Somalia which they and Hargaysa and Burco tabloids renamed as the UN Special Representative for Somalia and Somaliland, haha. Even their TV stations and newspapers use this made up title. So what do you expect of the ordinary folks just like the ones of JB and Xunjuf.

Next time reason with Ngonge. It's an valuable advice from Fiqikhayre personally.

Somalina   

:D the following is what JB wrote on Waaheen. lol (jk).

Somaliland oo ka Qayb Gashay Shirka Cafimaadka 64aad ee Wasiiradda Caalamka ee ka Furmay Geneva

Hargeysa(Waaheen) Wasaaradda Caafimaadka Somaliland ayaa shalay markii ugu horeysay ka qayb gashay Shir Caalami ah oo ay Wasiiradda Caafimaadka ee Dalalka dunida uga bilaabmay magaaladda Geneva ee xarunta Dalka Swizerland.

Wasiirka Caafimaadka Xuseen Maxamed Maxamud ( Xuseen Xoog) oo kaga qayb galay magaca Somaliland oo ay Hay’adda Caafimaadka u qabilsan Qaramada Midoobay ee WHO ku casuuntay ayaa noqonaya markii ugu horeysay taariikhda ee ay Somaliland ka qayb gasho, iyadoo uu shirkaasi yahay kii 64aad ee ay yeeshaan Wasiiradda Caafimaadka ee dalalka Adduunku.

Shirkan oo ah mid sanad le ah waxa lagaga hadlayaa waxyaabaha dhinaca Caafimaad darada ah ee Dunida ku soo kordhay iyo sidii tallo midaysan oo wax lagaga qabto loo yeelan lahaa, isagoo shirkani socon doono muddo sideed cisho ah.

Shirkan oo ah kii ugu horeeyay ee ay Somaliland ka qayb gasho waxa iyana lagu casuumay Wasiiradda Caafimaadka ee Dawladda ku-meel-gaadhka ah ee Somaliya iyo ka Maamul Goboleedka Soomaaliyeed ee Puntland kuwaasoo iyana ka xaadiray, iyadoo sida laga daawaday Sawirada furitaankii shirkaasi ay meel wada fadhiyeen sadexda Wasiir ee ka kala socday Dalalkan Jamhuuriyadda Somaliland iyo kuwa ka Socday Somaliya.

Shirkan ayaa la filyaa geba-gabadiisa in ay ka soo bixi doonaan go’aamo iyo baaqyo wax wayn ka tari doona sidii adduunweynuhu u heli lahaa Caafimaadsan oo dhamaan shucuubta adduunku ku naalooto mustaqbalka dhow.

------

Sidaas ayaa beenta loo qoraa ama waxba lama qoro at all.

^ Hahaha....beentu lugey leedahay and it can run away with you sometimes!

Fiqikhayre;720691 wrote:
What I find odd is that nobody seems to thank me for my detective skills, haha. But I previously did impeccable work, so I'm used to it now.

LoL...I've noticed you're very resourceful. I'm in awe, in fact.

Thankful   

Fiqikhayre;720691 wrote:

It was indeed quite impressive information that you dug up! Excellent work!

I said it before; Siilaanyo realizes that after 20 years there is still not a single country willing to come forward than there is no point in continuing in this path.

Valenteenah, :) Nothing to be in awe there, afterall we're on the same page, different perspectives but our overall goal is the same.

Thanksful, You welcome walaale.

Somalia   

Jacaylbaro;720097 wrote:
I never waste my time with a Photoshop sxb ....................... try again
:D

Classic quote. This thread must not be forgotten.