Sign in to follow this  
Gheelle.T

Delegates from Somalia @ the 64th WHO assembly! Among them SL..

Xeefow   

Jacaylbaro;720352 wrote:
U mean this is not photoshoped ????

75208004.jpg

I see your suffering from DENIAL syndrome. Ilaahi ha ku caafiyo abti.....!

Jacpher   

JB: I can't believe you took the bait. Kid ila jooga here in the office did a quick photoshop of that one, I may add at your own expense. If you check carefully, he did a poor ten second photoshopping si uu kaaga waalo. not a good quality photoshopping if you care to check. He imageshacked and I linked them here. Someone is gonna use these to discredit the images, his exact words. Very very predictable, you are my friend.

So don't let the kid's quick editing cloud you the authenticity of the original pictures.

Thankful   

Don't worry if you notice no other secessionists are coming forward with a ridiculous defense. As I have said a few times, I await other more rational guys from the NW to give us their two cents on this.

Like I said though, what can anyone possibly say? The Puntland, NW Somalia and TFG Health ministers are all seated together, with the TFG HM in the middle of the other two.

There is no other defense but to claim Photoshop, but again it's only 1 or 2 that would embarrass themselves with such a defense.

Maad naga kala daysaan waxani jacayl kabadane, lool? Sawir keliya haddaad saas noogu jeclaanaysaan walaalayaal maalin walba waanu isla kiin sawiri. If the authenticity of this picture can be proofed,-- I ofcourse have reservations about its truthiness, lol--, this case is no different to Somaliland receiving international aid under Somalia's umbrella. What makes the difference here, is that there is a picture of a Somaliland minister sitting with two other Somalis; now as much an insult that is to the average S/lander, the reality here is that we all know we are not foolish enough to shy away from a meeting like this if the end result will be useful to us indeed. Inta ka horreysa laakiin iska raaxayster odaygaa sawirkiisa, loool.

NGONGE   

As things stand and until proven otherwise, I fully accept that this photo is genuine. However, on a day when SL is celebrating twenty years of secession this is neither here nor there. A simple change of policy for this new government.

nuune   

I am more interested in knowing what information do the badges hanging on their neck have

Sixty-Fourth World Health Assembly (WHA)

Provisional List of Delegates and other Participants According to Information received as of 15 MAY 2011 at 16:00

5733574168_ae4d7477aa_b.jpg