Sign in to follow this  
Gheelle.T

Delegates from Somalia @ the 64th WHO assembly! Among them SL..

Kool_Kat;720168 wrote:
So much for their celebration for tomorrow, the 20th anniversary of their
independence
from Somalia!

GD, ina'adeer waan shakiyay, the SOMALIA sign on the table looks a bit shady! Amaad adiga wax ka jartay ama ku dartay?
:D

I photoshoped Somaliland itself and imposed them in Somalia's NW region.

^^^ yeah but that picture above is not a photoshop, it's real and old school one. The smile on te gve of your minister should make you proud. He is happy to be representing Somalia.

Thankful   

Where is Ngonge and Ayoub to explain this intelligently?? I want them to explain this!

Just like the 2 track policy with Puntland, this is another positive step.

^^^ the fascist amongst them will start writing about what a traitor the minister is. Faisal Ali Warrabe will lose his head when our SOL peeps show him the pics.

Xeefow   

Who ever things those pictures posted by the thread maker is photoshoped must be suffering a huge brain freeze.....! Seriously though.....long live Somalia....! I wonder if they will hang the Somaliland Health Minister, you can't trust Somaliland Extremist...that breathe and live for recognition. I feel for him....the SL Health minister...GOODLUCK when returning to Hargeisa.

Thankful   

The Zack;720341 wrote:
^Are u deligently trying to ruin the May 18th party?

Come on Zack, this is a very powerful image don't you think? I am not the one that told the health ministers to pose for it. This sort of news must spread!

Despite all the rhetoric the most ridiculous is our DNA differences, this pictures shows - just like the 2-track policy with Puntland- that we are slowly putting away our past issues and uniting. These are international forums and policies remember!

Xeefow;720347 wrote:
Who ever things those pictures posted by the thread maker is photoshoped must be suffering a huge brain freeze.....! Seriously though.....long live Somalia....! I wonder if they will hang the Somaliland Health Minister, you can't trust Somaliland Extremist...that breathe and live for recognition. I feel for him....the SL Health minister...GOODLUCK when returning to Hargeisa.

U mean this is not photoshoped ????

75208004.jpg