Sign in to follow this  
Gheelle.T

Delegates from Somalia @ the 64th WHO assembly! Among them SL..

Gheelle.T;720060 wrote:
^ Dee kuwa SL ma iyakaa ku dhaca wasiirkii oo Somalia hoos fadhiya inay soo dhajiyaan. Sawirka wasiirka maad soo dhajisid.

WHO & UN website ma laha miyaa ?? :D

Thankful   

Jacaylbaro;720083 wrote:
WHO & UN website ma laha miyaa ??
:D

JB the fact you avoided this thread for so long, tells us you have nothing to come back with. You have absolutely no defense against this, except to do the typical secessionist method of closing your eyes and ears to the truth.

What you don't realize is that you have been posting countless pictures on this site, so basically we can discredit them too and say that the pics are coming from bias secessionist sites. All of the Hargeysa -Burco-Bebera triangle May 18th pics and video’s are coming from bias sources who are manipulating them to show support for May 18!!

JB, Siilaanyo is a man that is obviously looking at changing the secessionist agenda, by first including his enclave in the 2 track policy with Puntland under a united Somalia and now sending his health minister to this meeting.

We are lucky other secessionist on this site don’t resort to such ridiculous and absurd tactics like JB and Xaaji do when faced with such powerful evidence.

JB, your defense is that PL sites took the picture, therefore they can't be reliable. Waar ninyahow, your health minister, Mr. Xoog is sitting right next to TFG and PL ministries under the name Somalia. Like it or hate it, SL is part of a nation called Somalia. Now, what's the stand of SL gov on this issue. Koley sooner or later ina Waraabe will utter it all out.

Aha now it's all denial eh..Photoshop. War wasiirku ma ka qeyb galay shirkan mise maya?

Thankful   

Where is Oodweyne when we need him? The secessionists on this site have no ability to articulate and explain powerful evidence like this.

I am anticipating Ayoub or Ngogne will have interesting and educated views on this.

Kool_Kat   

Tuug laqabtay talo maleh!!! Viva SOMALIA!

Maah maahdii "hadii ladhimanaayo dhareerka waa la'iska duwaa" kuwaan mayaqaanaan ee dhaafa! After all these years of 'wey duushay' 'idiinma baahnin' 'la idinma fadhiisaneyno', after all that, masaan baa u dambaysay? SMH while :D

bilan;719838 wrote:
who said i want them to join us, they are free to go or stay, it is their interest not to leave. hanqaraarac lug uma dhutiyo.

Really ? With the 20 years of war i'm not surprised they want to revoke the union, if it so great djibouti would be the first to join nooh ? Sadly, unless there is peace and some sort of government I don't see Somalia being able to offer any incentives. My stance these days is peace first, unity later.

Somalina;720095 wrote:
IMG_1930-e1305557327463.jpg

This reminds me of the Wilton Park conference.
:D

It's funny when the secessionist are desperate to fool themselves. The picture is as clear as day. And their minister is sitting right there smiling.

Thankful   

This is a monumental picture!

I want to see JB take that same photo and put President's Faroole or Siilaanyo sitting in the seat!

How desperate the poor Somali Secessionist have become. Obviously the signpost for Zambia, Yemen and Somalia have been Photoshoped. Their minister was in England attending the after party of Prince Williams wedding.

Kool_Kat   

So much for their celebration for tomorrow, the 20th anniversary of their independence from Somalia!

GD, ina'adeer waan shakiyay, the SOMALIA sign on the table looks a bit shady! Amaad adiga wax ka jartay ama ku dartay? :D

Somalina   

Xaaji Xunjuf is avoiding this thread like the plague. haha. Awoowe soo gal fadlan, don't be shy and say something, anything, c'mon now. lol