Sign in to follow this  
Xeefow

Ban Ki-Moon appoints Somali Lady from NFD as deputy executive director of the UNEP (Amina Mohamed)

Saalax   

*Ibtisam;719944 wrote:

Saleex, I know, the sujui side of my relatives bey wax iisu yihin.

I see. I will believe Ibtisam over Horufadhi. ;)

A_Khadar   

:D:D hehe.. Next she will milk the recongition project for you.. Yh she is tolka from s/land.. Walee dadkii waa waasheen..

why argue where where/who she hailed from as long she is somali, congrat her... Wish her lucky and hope she will do the best she can for somalis anywhere nfd, ssc, s/l, puntland south, djabuti, OG, and everywhere..

^^ a.khadaroow, ma congrat her ayeey kaamareesaa?

sxb waa dil iyo nolal hadaadbo so qaado anything to do with s.land,,,,,,, u know wat? i will leaave the somali prefixed to the land for mighty reasons. :cool:

Well done to Amina. As far as I know UNEP is responsible for and pushes an environmental/sustainable development agenda. Not sure what Ms Mohamed can do about the political problems mentioned in this thread? Let's just hope that the deforestation and desertification problems back home get some attention from UNEP.

Dervish   

ive been reading some posts on the sideline, trying to keep a neutral stance and just enjoy some of the bafoonery i read on this forum on a daily basis. a topic as important as this moment for ALL somalis can result into a discussion or argument about tribe is beyond me. and in there lays the root of somalia/somalis problems, We genuinely hate each other. We got one character that will remain nameless, spewing hatred in this forum, a bane to our society, in a nutshell he is everything wrong with our people. If your reading this which you probably are YES im talking about you please for the love of God and all thats holy cut it out.

Dervish   

The fact that shes not Isq and is not from Somaliland is not important, the fact that she is INfact Dulbahante (nalaya ahmed, Bihi Daarees) is not Important. Whats important is This young, inspirational, extremely successful, hard working sister didnt get to where she is at now by debating unnecessary and irrelevant issues like Qabil.

The Zack   

It is official: Amina is an SSCer (Qabiil wise) but was born and raised in NFD, Kenya. Ibtisam has misinformed us - probably because of the misinformation she rec herself.

Not that her qabiil matters but this is just to keep the record straight lol

Bashiir   

Mayee gabadhan qaaliga ah ee sidii Ahmed Gurey la isoogu haysto, ayaan rabaa inaan golaha kala dhex baxo anoo ka duulimurtidii aheyd gabadhi waa tolkay u dhaxdo, mise dhaqan guur baa jira ? :D