Sign in to follow this  
Xeefow

Ban Ki-Moon appoints Somali Lady from NFD as deputy executive director of the UNEP (Amina Mohamed)

Mogadisho was build by the Italians Nairobi was Build by the British But the Kenyans did not destroy their capital that's the only difference. Somali nacayb lolz Somali hadan naco so anigu isman nicin So Somali ma ihey aniguba,Mise Somalinimadu Ma wax jeebka dad gaar ah ugu jirta ba Somalidu do live in Nairobi xaafado dhan bay degenyihin dhisistaanka Qeybaha Nairobi lug bey ku leeyihin Marka lama odhyan karo Somali shaqo kuma laha Nairobi

Xeefow   

Xaaji Xunjuf;719486 wrote:
Mogadisho was build by the Italians Nairobi was Build by the British But the Kenyans did not destroy their capital that's the only difference. Somali nacayb lolz Somali hadan naco so anigu isman nicin So Somali ma ihey aniguba,Mise Somalinimadu Ma wax jeebka dad gaar ah ugu jirta ba Somalidu do live in Nairobi xaafado dhan bay degenyihin dhisistaanka Qeybaha Nairobi lug bey ku leeyihin Marka lama odhyan karo Somali shaqo kuma laha Nairobi

Horta Adigu Wax Maa Sii Kaa Ah? Waa Maxay Necebka Xun Iyo Cuqdada??

Mogadishu was built by Somalis since before colonial period until present day, when Siad Barre came into power there was only one road in Mogadishu that was built by Italians, so you should not lie. You need to learn more about Somalia! Acudubillahi Mina Shaydhaani Rajiim. What's with the hate??

Are these people not Somalis? That are building there land??

I think you grew up in the west Kiddo but Mogadisho was built By the Italians this was Xammar in 1960

Mogadishu%201950s(b).jpg

Ma factska Xanuun iyo cuqdad noqday yaaa war maxaad tidhi;)

Xeefow   

Once again....Mogadishu was built by Somalis. Regarding where I was born is none of your business, you don't have right to be personal with me.

Again what about these people? are they Italians or Somalis? Please open your eyes widely......Next time, I suggest you shouldn't lie or insult Somalis, give credit to where it's due......If you guys like praising your colonial masters (Britain) that doesn't mean you have to lie about Mogadishu and the Somalis from there. Learn the history..............!

All i see is land development i don't see the Infrastructure of the land being built the Italians build Xammar as i posted in the picture Xammar had everything in 1960 sure they paved some roads But Somalis did more destroying Mogadisho then building it and that's a fact.

Xeefow   

Xaaji Xunjuf;719503 wrote:
All i see is land development i don't see the Infrastructure of the land being built the Italians build Xammar as i posted in the picture Xammar had everything in 1960 sure they paved some roads But Somalis did more destroying Mogadisho then building it and that's a fact.

Are you a brick?? It's like I'm talking to wall wallahi LOL. I can even count what the Italians have built in Somalia...The stone bridge running the river of Luuq Ganaane in my region, One road in Xamar, Central Bank of Somalia in Xamar, The Arch in Xamar. The rest was built by Somalis through their own hands (even those stuff I mentioned Italians built was made by Somali labours). Between why are you adamant to repeat stuff all over again? Yes Somalis destroyed what they have built themselves, thats what you call 'War' things get damaged. Why you telling me this? We were talking about construction not destruction LOL. Insha'allah Somalis will rebuilt their land, just like before.

Leezu   

Why are you mad that Somalis built Mogadishu? If Somalis built it they can destroy it aswell no problems. Though it was destroyed by Bantus, Ethiopians and USA aswell and all these proxy wars that they are doing to destroy Somalia.

Maybe the Italians helped building some parts of Mogadishu but most of the city was built by Somalis.

According to history the Somalis built Mogadishu from scratch while the British started building Nairobi in 1899 or something.

Leezu Mogadisho was destroyed by Somalis they used heavy artillery and shelled eachother in civilian Populated area that said Foreign elements are there now also doing damage like Amisom Etc Moral of the story is What you did not built destroying it is very easy

Somalina   

Congrats to Amina.

Awoowe, Mogadishu ayey kaaga dhegtey miyaa? taariikh cusub ayaadba qoreysaa waan ku arkaa, sii wado bal. :D

Congratulations to Amina Mohamed

Whether we like it or not, the NFD and the ****** -both lands where Somalis have lived for centuries- are not in our hands, nor will they be anytime soon.

Somaliweyn is our collective dream, but we are in a 20 year old nightmare which has seen our country dismembered and destroyed by us. This is why we respect the status of Somaliland as a de facto state-most people from this clan enclave rightly support their statehood because they want no part of the chaos and bloodshed which is plaguing the rest of Somalia.

There is of course a minority which vehemently campaigns for permanent independence, a desire borne of utter greed (emphasised by the fact they wish to control regions not dominated by their clans and that are still loyal to a united Somalia), which they try to legitimise with a preposterous claim of s previous life as a full blown independent country. They know full well this "Independence" was a mere formality which lasted a few days and which was designed from the start to be followed by a non reversible union (The 1960 resolution called for independence of the protectorate from Britain AND unification with the rest of Somalia)- yet they insist on trying to deceive the rest of the world with it.

There is no historical or legal case for permanent independence, nor will there ever be.

Once we achieve a stable Somalia, one in which qabiil plays no part in its politics and cannot divide us, there will be no place for secessionist voices, because any somali knows that unity is in our best interest.

With regards to Mogadishu- It was founded and built up by Somalis long before the Italians and i dare say that we built a fair few buildings in the 51 years since independence. It is sadly true that all the destruction is our own doing.

Xaaji xanjuf, you stand corrected by time, somalia is by far the hope of somalis, for NFD to join bigger somalia, is a rejoice least you call disturbing.

but somaliland is a village that settles the people we know all. no point to mention more.