Sign in to follow this  
LayZie G.

The hell-hole that is London: Ngonge's home no more

The following images were not taken in Karachi or Lahore or Islamabad as most of you have already guessed, the following pictures were taken in Ngonge's own backyard.

The photos of the mourners, whose images do tell their own narrative, grief stricken, militant demonstrators were taken in the grosvener square area, speaking for 20 or 30 of their grief stricken militants, a mob of mourners came together in order to grief for the passing of their master. To them, Osama was not just a mass murder, to these mourners, Osama lived and died as a Martyr....He was a human rights champion, which is why they took to the streets to air their grievances and pay their last respects. The following photos were taken in the last few days alone.....enjoy

As the saying goes, the following pictures are worth a thousand words:

Image #1:

article-1384790-0BF004D800000578-735_634

Image #2:

article-1384790-0BEFE39F00000578-769_634

Image #3:

article-1384353-0BF05C7600000578-773_634

and finally, my favourite image, Niqabis giving their last respects to their master Osama:

Image #4:

article-1384353-0BF00EA300000578-955_634

Look at the tall, slender Niqabi (second from the left), lost in her own deep thoughts that she finds comfort in her mobile phone and among her fellow niqabis....Allaahu Akbar

yours truly,

LayZie G.

It is truly sickness. It is a disease they have. They have lost their dignity. I have said many times. Why don't they leave the country and move to Pakistan or some hellhole like that. Why are they living here.

thank God I left that cesspool of extremism and hate. its full of ungrateful immigrants. they should either conform or be deported. the nerve some people have.

FatB   

and i was looking forward to gracing you londerns with my precense for atleast a year maybe two.......

ailamos   

a bit of a one-sided post Layzie, it's not just the 'mourners' who are causing a ruckus, but also the English Defence League and their supporters, it's mutual hatred... not just one-sided.