Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Old lady Barni Axmed Cumar response to faroole's latest outburst+VIDEO

islaantan iska daya sidan us u heley waan so heley slaanta muhimadu wa taas hadana halaga faaloowdi farintay uso gudbisay faroole iyo mamuulkisa;)

A khadar adeer anigu wararka Somalida oo dhan ba so gudbiya ama ha noqoto war ku sahabsan Jabuuti Somaliland Mamuulka garowe Alshabaab ama dawlada Federaalka marka dee tani na wa wareegtadi waxba ha u qadan adeer.

A_Khadar   

^^ It will be nice, but tracking your patterns, you always post bad, unnecessary, personal news about other places, but your clan enity, you only post good news..

Why not posting the new developments on the security of Galkacyo-no more undocumented firearms in the city, how about TFG's security development in Mogadishu etc. On the other side, why not posting s/l militia arresting teachers in LA taking out from full class of students. Arresting the man who put a crossing bridge over the LA's toga a week ago.

a khadar i am not sure i post news all the time about laascanood and even about the security situation of that city

Duke faroole made her really angry i hope he will apologize for abandoning the Toll ;)

^^^She can say whatever she wants to her President and kinsmen however what are you to her? Nothing, yet you quote her and promote her. Now thats nice.