Sign in to follow this  
BOB

The Real Reason Why Benazir Bhutto (God Rest Her Soul) Was Assassinated.

BOB   

Everybody that has been on SOL long enough knows that I don't like politics, especially the Somali version but every now and then something strange happens in the world that makes me pay attention and just like everybody else I try to understand why such action has happened, who was behind it and ultimately who is the benefactor.

I came across this clip which was posted on Youtube 3 years ago where she tells David Frost LIVE on air that Osama Bin Laden was MURDERED by a guy named Omar Sheikh...the said interview took place on 2nd November 2007 and on 27th December 2007 she got Assassinated!!!

Before you accuse me of being a 'Conspiracy Theorist' just try to remember one thing...Benazir Bhutto (God rest her soul) was once the prime minister of Pakistan and she has been in politics for all her life by that I mean she has too much experience to make to make such comment UNLESS she was absolutely CERTAIN about her facts... for some sick monkeys out there, the poor woman knew too much and she had to be silenced.

Fast forward to 2:10 and you make up your mind.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Don't be afraid to think outside the box and don't be afraid to question what you get fed as FACTS.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB;716424 wrote:
...funfortunately for some , the poor woman knew too much and she had to be silenced.

Huh? I don't understand. You asked us not to dismiss you as a conspiracy theorist yet you proceeded to make that statement?

BOB   

For some = benefactors.

Someone, somewhere is the benefactor of her death...the same way someone, somewhere was/is the benefactor of Bin Laden's death...don't you agree?

PS. You didn't even watch the bloody clip and durba suaal baad dalqada iskala key soo taagtay...:D

PS. Sorry to disappoint you, I've got no names to share with you....

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB;716428 wrote:
PS. You didn't even watch the bloody clip and durba suaal baad dalqada iskala key soo taagtay...
:D

Like many others, I've seen the clip long ago.

PS. Sorry to disappoint you, I've got no names to share with you....

I'm not sure what you mean here?

its clear those who killed her had a motive, for most people, the assumption is that they were extremist who saw a problem with a qunyar socod let alone a female one. You insinuate that there are other motives but fail to tell us who or why, what kinda post is this

nuune   

Oh, for those who believe Osama was killed just this past Sunday, go check you peanut brains, the same night they told us his body was brought to Kabul airport, then transferred to the sea, then Islamic Sea funeral/burial took place at xeebta!, then contacted Saudi Arabia to take the body, the Saudis refused, all this happens Sunday night, and with the transfer of the body, yes, with helicopter(3 helicopters took part in the operation, one was downed by Osama's security team, 25 Americans dead, another helicopter had technical difficulties, so only one helicopter was used with its 20+ special forces, add to the 25 dead special forces from their downed helicopter, add to another helicopter's special forces of 20+ which had technical problems, so more than 70+ special forces together wih Osama's body in a helicopter did wonders during the night of Sunday), flown to Kabul, and to the Islamic Sea, this is the biggest lie of all times apart from 9/Wan Wan, it really comes second to 9/wan wan.

It is sexy how they didn't release the breaking news during the Royal Wedding, of course, they didn't want to take all the attention from the British who were obsessed with laba daba cad oo isku xiirayo.

I haven't seen Bhuto's clib, but I have my doubts even concerning the name Osama Bin Ladin, I don't even believe there is such thing as Osama Bin Ladin.

Bashiir   

Was he killed earlier and frozen? Taken out to knock 'Celebrity Apprentice' off air?

It’s not hard to imagine why the announcement sounds suspicious: A decade-long search for an international terrorist ends with his body dumped at sea, with no photos, film or other documentation provided.

Read more..

peasant   

If that is true, i think under the national security pretext this clip too would have been removed long ago. Remember, it is hosted on a server on a US soil and wont be too complicated for the CIA to make it disappear even if they have to make Sargey or Larry disappear in the process..

N.O.R.F   

Being a bit of conspiracy theorist this past week has raised many questions.

article-1383279-0BE4C7EF00000578-154_964

Apparently they're watching the raid live but does Hilary alread have pics of the blood stained bed?

Why get rid of the body so quickly? Why at sea? Which sea? Indian Ocean? Do they have a ship there?