Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland president Ahmed Siilanyo meets kuwaiti Amiir Sabah al Ahmed Al jabar Al sabah+PICS

Thankful   

AfricaOwn;715971 wrote:
By his logic, you can Google a picture of any leaders sitting together without their respective flags behind them to debunk his theory
:)
. Dude comes out with the most bizarre arguments lol

16pakistan1.jpg

I can provide you pics where the Japanese and Pakstani Prime Ministers are meeting!! (PRIME MINISTERS - representitives of the government or heads of the government!!,Royalty and Monarchy are different) Nonetheless of course there are many pics where flags are not present, i.e. Obama and Russian leader having burgers....but can you provide just a single one of Siilaanyo in Kuwait where you so-called flag is with the Kuwaiti one?

I even bet you they made him take it off of his suit jacket!!

I admit Siilaanyo met him, but JB can't say it was two heads of states or national governments meeting!

Yeah i can tell the difference Bush is holding the hand of the Amiir sabah and sarah palin is wearing a t Shirt Just like lara croft. While president Siilaanyo is not holding the hand of the crown prince of kuwait.

Chinese president hu jintau with King abdulah Bin abdulaziz al saud i only see the saudi flag behind him

46860211saudi01.jpg

Don't forget Amiir sabah is a Royalty while Siilaanyo is a president

Thankful   

P200806221005102300292592.jpg

Chinese Vice Pres and Saudi Prince

Anyways, guys gonna be busy the next little while. I enjoyed this, no matter what Siilaanyo trip to Kuwait will help all of us insha'Allah!

Talk with you soon

The Zack   

Waad isku xiiqdeen ma is tidhi?

You are both correct...

Fact: Siilaanyo hasreceived a warm welcome in those Arab states.

Fact: None of those states recognize him as a head of country.

None of you can change those facts as of now.

Saalax   

Guys don't waste your time on individuals filled with envy green. Enjoy the pictures of Siilaanyo being welcomed by the Amiir of Kuweyt.

Somaliland is making a break trough when it comes to the Arab world For the First time especially the Khaliji Arab states relations between Somaliland and the Khaliji Arabs are opening up, a Somaliland office being opened in the UAE.There will be coorparation in health infrastructure and in the exploration of natural resources.

The Khaliji Arabs feel they are losing political influence in the horn of africa as african states and Igad are deciding what happens to the transitional federal govt And the millions of dollars they spend on the TFG fell into the pockets of corrupt leaders Mostly spent in Nairobi. The Khaliji Arabs are concerned about piracy in the horn they are losing Millions of dollars to pirates and Somaliland is the only Main force combating these pirates in the horn africa piracy is a big issue for them they are losing Millions to pirates the UAE and Kuwait both have large shipping lines they can't afford to lose Millions of dollars. So supporting Somaliland is benefiting them in the long term

The Kuwaitis have big interest in Somaliland they already fund the airport projects in Somaliland the Amiir will also fund the Military hospital in sheikh it's under construction now.The Somaliland presidents trip was to attrack Kuwaiti investors in Somaliland to boost the economy of the country. It's going well so far stay tuned.

Duufaan   

This has only to do the pirates and nothing else, after the plane landed Hargeysa airport. of course poor Siilaanyo will get the shieks gift.