Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Somali scores against UAE

Jaylaani   

Historically, Burco was known to produce great athletes specifically soccer.

If these regional tournaments held in Somalia back in a day were officiated FAIRLY, Togdheer would have won multiple championships. There are songs written about their misfortune going against Kismaayo.

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

If these regional tournaments held in Somalia back in a day were officiated FAIRLY, Togdheer would have won multiple championships.

Dude that was in response to Togdheer sleight. Adding amphetamines and performance enhancing drugs to the water. How else could you explain the disproportionality?

Originally posted by Northerner:

Burco boy come good

ps not sure when it was

I grew up watching this guy during my childhood in the UAE, and a lot of Somali kids in the khaleej looked up to him for his athletic ability. Definetly one of the best players Qatar has ever fielded, and possibly one of the best Somalia has produced as well. There is currently 2 Somalis on the Qatari national team I believe, as well as a Somali from Ottawa on their national basketball team. The clip you posted appears to be from the 94 Gulf Cup in the UAE.