Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Skype?

The Zack   

Shankaroon, it ain't boring when one is using it for video conferences.

Apparently XOOM doesn't support Skype video. Google talk did the job.

Kool_Kat   

Horta, what's with video conferencing? Ughhhh! Madaxaaba igu xanuuna, and Skype's poor quality doesn't help either...Qofka wuxuu sheegayo iyo dhaqaaqiisa markeysan is leheen, you'd think inaad daawaneyso Bruce Lee movie oo af ingiriis ku hadlaayo...

"Video Conferencing" is another word for shukaansi here! :P

I've tried Skype once, over a period of 1 month, and I found it tedious. Because of the massive time difference, I hated the fact that I had to look casual yet professional when really, I just wanted to curl up and go to bed; I hated the fact that I had to make sure everybody in the house was absolutely silent and would not embarrass me by asking me in aan caano walaasheydi ciyaalkeed u soo kulleeyo or by screaming my name like, you know,only Somalis can... or, worse, knock on the door and interrupt me every other second with the most uninteresting questions or comments... Family members! Don't you just love 'em! They keep you very grounded :)

Didn't have a problem with video quality though.

Aaliyyah   

"Video Conferencing" is another word for shukaansi here!
:P

I've tried Skype once, over a period of 1 month, and I found it tedious. Because of the massive time difference, I hated the fact that I had to look casual yet professional when really, I just wanted to curl up and go to bed; I hated the fact that I had to make sure everybody in the house was absolutely silent and would not embarrass me by asking me in aan caano walaasheydi ciyaalkeed u soo kulleeyo or by screaming my name like, you know,only Somalis can... or, worse, knock on the door and interrupt me every other second with the most uninteresting questions or comments... Family members! Don't you just love 'em! They keep you very grounded

Didn't have a problem with video quality though.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@ 5! YOU MADE my night sister ..!! I never used skype but yeah having a large family is annoying even when im on the phone..and someone screams abt something so out of place lmao..so i can relate! Family u cant live with them, and you cant live without them!..