Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Somalis Behind Bars Thread!

Dibjir breaks into his neighbors house, and then spits on arresting officers.

Hartford, Connecticut.
. West Hartford police arrested a local man accused of robbing his neighbor's house, then pushing and spitting bloody saliva on officers. The supsect, 19-year-old Samatar Elmi, was intoxicated and belligerent. When police confronted Elmi, he pushed one officer and spat blood on two of them, authorities said.

Elmi was arrested and charged with two counts of assault on a police officer, second-degree burglary, two counts of third-degree criminal mischief, fifth-degree larceny, disorderly conduct and Interfering with police.

He was held on a $150,000 bond and is due in court Aug. 29

Samatar+Elmii.jpg

Samatar Elmi, 19.

A Somali cab driver in Alaska arrested for not being able to keep his Gacmo off his passangers.

ANCHORAGE, Alaska.
Anchorage police say a taxi driver has been arrested on sexual-assault charges, in connection with an April incident in Spenard involving a female 19-year-old passenger.

APD spokesperson Dani Myren says 33-year-old Abdifatah Ali was arrested on a no-bail warrant in the case on Tuesday, during an unrelated traffic stop near the 1900 block of Minnesota Drive.

460x600

Abdifatah Ali, 33.

Lest we forget

Bluelicious;757614 wrote:
No i'm talking about you, you mentioned you have done some time in prison so I asked you what did they charge you for?

Nin-Yaaban;757615 wrote:
That was about 6yrs back. It wasn't anything serious, just a little domestic and Assault & Battery charge with the family.

Complicated;891233 wrote:

ny.png

OdaySomali;982490 wrote:
This is such a disgraceful thread... I dont know why mods leave it open.

Are there any forum rules being broken? I don't see what grounds mods would have to close this thread.

Cadale   

Blackflash;982627 wrote:
Are there any forum rules being broken? I don't see what grounds mods would have to close this thread.

It's shaming the somali people imagine all the non somalis that browse this thread daily.

Hawdian   

Cadale;982631 wrote:
It's shaming the somali people imagine all the non somalis that browse this thread daily.

I Agree WTF takes a a magnifying glass and Puts The worst of one Owns to View of the Entire INnnndernet.

These Criminals made a mistake and Paid the Price No need the extra MoJO. End of Story.

Cadale   

Hawdian;982633 wrote:
I Agree WTF takes a a magnifying glass and Puts The worst of Owns to View of the Entire INnnndernet.

These Criminals make a mistake and Paid the Price No need the extra MoJO. End of Story.

smh,we already had a bad reputation talk about rubbing salt into the wound!! :mad:

underdog