Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Somalis Behind Bars Thread!

Four 'dibjiriins' arrested for robbing train passangers.

Middlesex, England.
Four youths who violently robbed two teenage boys of their mobile phones and other valuables have been sentenced to a total of over nine years following an investigation by British Transport Police (BTP).

JAMA-HIsahmm-19091994-08042012-189x300.j

Hisham Jama, 18

EREKAT-Suhaib-20111994-17032013-198x300.

Suhaib Erekat, 18

SUFI-SUFI-06061993-08042012-219x300.jpg

Sufi Sufi, 18

PENNYCOOKE-Dwayne-08051995-24012012-206x

Dwayne PennyCooke, 18

Four sentenced in DRUG charges

London, UK.
The group, who sold Class A drugs to party-goers in the smoking area outside nightclubs, were targeted in a police operation throughout last summer.

Amine Sugule, Abdi Rahman Shireh, Abdi Yusuf, all 20, were sentenced alongside 19-year-olds Mohammed Jama and Usaama Ahmed at Snaresbrook Crown Court last week.

1982512610.jpg

Amine Sugule, 20.

2055159095.jpg

Mohamed Jama, 19.

4185579176.jpg

Usaama Ahmed, 19.

200492433.jpg

Abdirahman Shire, 20

Farah arrested for stabbing.

Rochester, Minnesota.
A man is recovering from multiple stab wounds following an attack in Rochester Sunday evening.

Police responded to the 2000 block of 17th St SE around 10:30pm.

Officers found the 26-year-old victim had been stabbed in the arm, leg, and upper torso. He was transported by ambulance to St. Marys hospital.

The suspect in the case, Abdulkadir Shire, 29, has been arrested and charged with second degree assault.

SHIRE.JPG

Abdulkadir Shire, 29.

Two funny looking Farah's arrested for armed robberies (Video).

Fargo, North Dakota.
olice made quick work of solving two morning armed robberies at gas stations in Fargo.

They arrested 24 year old Abdi Mohamed Abdi.

He has no permanent address, and he faces two counts of roberry.

20 year old Abdikhadar Mohamed Gelle of Fargo faces one count of robbery.

abdi-mohamed-abdi.jpg

Abdi Mohamed Abdi, 24.

gelle,abdikhader.jpg

Abdikhadar Mohamed Gelle, 20.

A man arrested for asssault and robbery.

Rochester, Minnesota.
Abdurahman Dahir, 19, was arrested late Saturday night following an assault and robbery on North Broadway in Rochester.

Rochester police say a man was riding his bike along the 2700 block of North Broadway when he stopped and asked a group of men for a cigarette. The victim told officers that the men got enraged and starting assaulting him and then stole his bike.

Dahir was arrested and faces charges of assault and robbery.

22782431_BG1.JPG

Abdurahman Dahir, 19.

ElPunto   

Qaashin. Too bad corporal punishment is out of style. They should all be whipped in addition to their jail sentences.

A man with 15lbs of 'Garaab' aka Khat busted.

Fargo, North Dakota.
FARGO, N.D. (AP) — Fargo police say they seized about 15 pounds of khat during an arrest at an apartment on Saturday.

Khat is a leaf chewed for its methamphetamine-like high. It is illegal in the United States.

The Fargo Forum reports that police arrested 29-year-old Mohamed Suleiman Mohamud on suspicion of a controlled substance with intent to deliver and took him to the Cass County Jail. Police say he had the plant shipped to a north Fargo apartment.

mohamud.bmp

Mohamed Mohamud, 29.

Chicago Man arrested after receiving Khat shipment's from overseas.

Rockford, Illinois
. Rockford has a major drug problem, but police arrest a man for something most of us have never heard of. It's call khat, an illegal plant used in some African cultures to get high.

On Monday, Ahmed Hussen Hassan of Chicago, 32, was arrested after he took possession of a package mailed from overseas to a hotel in the area of East State Street and Interstate 90. Police claim the package contained more than 15 pounds of khat, a shrub that grows in the Horn of Africa.

9781094_BG1.jpg

Ahmed Hussen Hassan, 32.

STOIC   

NiinYaban got a question. I have friends that chew garaabo-cool dudes- and I usually sit in their company . Lets say the police bust down one day. Will they only arrest the chewing people or all of you sitting there. I get nightmares on shit like that especially when u are protecting a license that is your means of earning. I get allitle an easy but then I'm like screw it I'm not the one chewing. I still feel like someone kick my stomach when I hear siren outside lol

STOIC;969842 wrote:
NiinYaban got a question. I have friends that chew garaabo-cool dudes- and I usually sit in their company . Lets say the police bust down one day. Will they only arrest the chewing people or all of you sitting there. I get nightmares on shit like that especially when u are protecting a license that is your means of earning. I get allitle an easy but then I'm like screw it I'm not the one chewing. I still feel like someone kick my stomach when I hear siren outside lol

Very hard to say bro. Most likely they'd put everyone in cuffs until they figure out what's going on. Very similar to what happens when they kick down a crack/meth houses on the TV show COPS. They'd probably run your license to see if you have any outstanding warrants or other priors for drug arrests. If your friends could say you dont chew (and they dont have Jawaans of Khat laying around the place:)), than you are probably safe if you are caught up in a situation like that.

STOIC   

That shit scares me men. I hope I never find myself in that situation. Everyone usually chews his stuff but like you said the police don't care. I read everyday professionals using drugs And their license cancelled. The Khat is very common in our community and We all socialize with our own. I still get nervous when I'm riding in a car with friends stuffing their mouth with Garaabo. You can't tell a Somali put that shit aside till we finish driving lol.. I currently know few guys in my city with ankles monitor for khat trafficking. I usually avoid them in good spirit of course. The laws are harsh more so if you are black lol