Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Somalis Behind Bars Thread!

Safferz   

Fair enough, it just sounds to me like you're taking issue with the visibility of these Somalis altogether. My point is that Nin-Yaaban is doing nothing but reporting to us what is already out there in the news, so it is not fair to say that he is "giving a negative image" of Somalis by creating this thread.

Nin Yaaban, sxb, i've watched your video but in the video you don't explain why you've started the thread. What your motive is. What you hope to achieve... Ma arkinoo'

Jacpher   

^You're still doing it man. You ain't ever gonna get bored of surfing the web for 'Somalis' doing all sorts of crimes around the world.

Safferz   

Jacpher;954039 wrote:
^You're still doing it man. You ain't ever gonna get bored of surfing the web for 'Somalis' doing all sorts of crimes around the world.

Classy comment, Jacpher. Hop off, it's an important thread.

Edit -- glad to see the original comment was taken down.

Guzel   

I dont think this thread gives us a negative image however none of the criminals did what they did because they are "Somalis" for this reason, this thread serves no purpose. Somalis are not in denial about crime committed by young people, it is discussed openly. Saying so, this is my favourite thread and i check it out regularly.

Two arrested for Burglary

Portland, Maine.
On Wednesday, York County Sheriff’s Deputies arrested 30-year-old Ahmed Farah and 30-year-old Muse Keyse.

After the home owner found the men in his home, they fled in a pick-up truck.

Deputies caught up with Farah and Keyse in Waterboro.

Officials say Keyse is also facing a warrant for failure to appear in court.

Both men are scheduled to appear in court in August.

Limington-Burglary-Suspects-jpg.jpg

Man arrested after leading police in a car chase.

West Fargo, North Dakota.
A Fargo man was arrested early this morning following a vehicle chase that began on 13th Avenue in West Fargo and concluded in a ditch off Interstate 29.

The chase began about 2:35 a.m. when a West Fargo police officer attempted a traffic stop after spotting a car that was weaving across both lanes of 13th Avenue and had a non-functioning tail light.

ali-mugshot.jpg

Ali Hashi, 30.

Police find Cocaine in a man's underwear.

Rochester, Minnesota.
Cocaine was recovered from a man's underwear after a warrant arrest early Friday morning in Rochester.

Police responded to the Super America on 2nd St. southwest on the report of two men trespassing on the property.

When they arrived, police found the suspects in the car. Abdilah Sheikh-Mursal was recognized by law enforcement for having outstanding warrants.

A small bag of cocaine was found in Sheikh-Mursal's pocket during an initial search.

Later, at the Adult Detention Center, Sheikh-Mursal was searched again during booking. That's when authorities found 17 grams of cocaine hidden in the man's underwear.

21555566_BG2.jpg

Abdilah Sheikh-Mursal

Yunis   

The most useless thread ever. gotta be a reason why one spends their time feeding this nonsense. do you have any proof that every single one of them is guilty as charge?

Jacpher;954039 wrote:

Madax adayg