Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Somalis Behind Bars Thread!

Nin-Yaaban;897236 wrote:
Very sad. You just never know what you are walking into when you decide to break into someone's house. I dunno about Canada, but in some U.S states, if your partner get's killed during commission of another crime (like in this case, by the homeowner), the surviving Qashin could be charged for that death.

He was apparently a good student at the Schuilich School of Business in Toronto (which is arguably the best business school in the country). He doesn't fit the profile of one you would find in such a scenario. Everything is preliminary at this point, guess we'll have to wait until the police conclude their investigation.

20121213-150727-g.jpg

TORONTO -- The hunt is on for a knife-wielding man stalking young boys at the city's busiest shopping mall.

Police believe the same predator is behind two frightening attacks during the last few weeks at the downtown Eaton Centre.

They have released images of a suspect in an effort to warn the public and hopefully make an arrest.

The most recent incident happened Wednesday around 5:30 p.m. when police responded to a call for "a person with a knife" in the Yonge and Dundas Sts. mall.

"An 11-year-old boy, while shopping at the Eaton Centre, was approached by (a man), police said Thursday.

"The (man) indicated that he had a large knife and physically led the boy around the mall."

The victim managed to escape after handing his cash over to the stalker, police said.

The knife-wielding man is black, about 19 years old, 5-foot-9 to six feet tall and 160 pounds with his hair in short twists.

Police said a man matching that description also accosted two 14-year-old boys at knifepoint in the Eaton Centre on Nov. 19. That attack wasn't initially reported to cops.

The man threatened the boys while once again "physically leading them around the mall."

"The boys were able to make good their escape," police said, adding nothing was taken from the pair.

Anyone who recognizes the suspect, or who has information regarding this case, is urged to contact police at 416-808-5200 or Crime Stoppers at 416-222-TIPS (8477).

Source:

Looks Somali to me. Anyone know this scumbag?

Violent Farah sentenced for robbery

London, UK
. A 'DANGEROUS' street robber who targeted lone women late at night has been jailed for 10 years.

Mohamoud Ibrahim, 23, attacked five women in Hayes over a two-month period, between April and June last year, all of whom were left traumatised by their ordeal.

mohamoud-ibrahim200.jpg

Mohamoud Ibrahim, 23.

Crazy Somali Cab Driver arrested

Orange County, CA
. Sometimes it is just better to stay home.

Daisy Sanchez Garcia can tell you the wisdom in that sentiment.

In a series of unfortunate minor events turned a fun night out in Anaheim into a real life nightmare that caused Garcia to frantically leap from the window of a moving taxi cab near the intersection of the 55 and 5 freeways.

Abdurazak-Farah-Taxi-thumb-190x210.jpg

Abdurazak Farah, 39.

Malika   

It seems majority of the men behind bars are 'dark' somalis - yaah? malaa ragii cascasaa are busy looking at themselves in the mirror..lol

Honestly, this thread scares me..illahi yuu ii tusiin xuuxyashaan..

Malika   

^dee waa sidhaasi, they are too busy chaising girls iyo looking at themselves in the mirror - kuwi madmadowa naa crime iyo belo laga cadubileysto ayee busy kuyihiin..lol [ Sorry to darkies out there - just an observation on this thread]

Malika   

^Loooooool - markee islantu dashee uu bixisee maa eyadaa moode, marku nin weyn noqdo wax iska kuffineyaa..Lol.

I need to leave this thread, will cause myself nightmare or more so phobia of Somali men kind...

Nin Yaaban kan ayaan ku daray.

malika kan waa madow yahow.

Man who tried to pay for fish and chips with a gun is jailed for seven months after beating up his girlfriend

Omar Ali, 23, offered staff at Podsmead fish and chip shop a gun as payment

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/02/04/article-2273156-174AC5D7000005DC-374_306x423.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2273156/Man-tried-pay-fish-chips-gun-jailed-seven-months-beating-girlfriend.html