Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Somalis Behind Bars Thread!

Baashi   

I think I read that Nin-Yaaban has seen the other side of bars. If that's the case it is only fair to demand Nin-Yaaban's mug shot :)Waryee put your mug shot up or cease and desist posting your colleagues in crime mug shots on the forum :)

Portland man get's 18yrs for stabbing.

Portland, Maine
. Abdi Awad broke down sobbing as he spoke of his squandered opportunities. He was hanging around with the wrong crowd, he acknowledged, and let his family down and hurt people. "I blew it, your honor," the Portland man told a judge Wednesday. "I wish I did what I was supposed to when I had a chance."

Awad was sentenced in Cumberland County Unified Criminal Court to 25 years in prison, with seven years suspended, for elevated aggravated assault in the stabbing of a bouncer at a chem-free party at Morrill's Corner last year.

portland-press-herald_3690820.jpg

Abdi Awad, 25.

raula   

holy smokes..the Alabama dude is really gonna get the REAL AMERICAN EXPERIENCE. Mississippi & Alabama are the worst places to be stalled in prison.

Holy smokes, to think this is only a small fraction and the list keeps growing... I also don't get the ethnic/racial classification. Have you guys ever read a white man did this or an Englishmen did that?

raula   

^^or when you get grey hair on your nostrils..

Now how coincidental that NN & I did both say "holy smokes".. I guess its a mid-western thang :D

Apophis;883306 wrote:
25 years old and given 25 years in the slammer; tough sh*t niqga

tumblr_m9yh63TopW1qzbqw1o1_400.gif

That n!gga doesn't even look like 25 to me..dude looks older.

Lol apophis, I one hundred is little optimistic, there will flying cars before that.

Lol, Raula, as much as I claim Philly, the Midwest is getting to me, I caught myself the other day saying Soda pop lol

Nin-Yaaban ;)

Mohamud.jpg

A St. Cloud man was arrested Saturday morning after his wife told police that he threatened to kill her.

Police were called at about 4:45 a.m. to the 1200 block of Washington Memorial Drive. A 32-year-old woman told police that Abdirashid Ahmed Mohamud, 30, had threatened several times to kill her, Sgt. Marty Sayre said. The threats were made in front of the woman’s juvenile son, Sayre said.

Officers found a large kitchen knife under the pillow on the victim’s bed, Sayre said.

Police found Mohamud a short time later in the 1400 block of Washington Memorial Drive and arrested him. Mohamud was taken to Stearns County Jail, where he was booked for investigation of domestic assault and terroristic threats.

Nin -yaaban waan ku salaamey

Cabaar ayaan kor ka daawanayey this topic.......saxiib please kale saar dadka, waxaad tiraahda waxuu ka soo jeeda Puntland,Somaliland,Galmudug,Ximan iyo Xeeb ama Jubbada.......ileen culeyskaan wayn waa in loo kala qaybiyaa shacabka soomaliyeed.

Macallinka;883437 wrote:
Ninyaaban kuu mawicin sxb ee waxaa la iisheegay inaad tahay sawirka meesha ku qoran looool

maxaa kajiro arinkaas?

Nin yahow see ku ogaatay? :)

Ciyaal Facili;883566 wrote:
Nin -yaaban waan ku salaamey

Cabaar ayaan kor ka daawanayey this topic.......saxiib please kale saar dadka, waxaad tiraahda waxuu ka soo jeeda Puntland,Somaliland,Galmudug,Ximan iyo Xeeb ama Jubbada.......ileen culeyskaan wayn waa in loo kala qaybiyaa shacabka soomaliyeed.

Faa'ido ee taas keeneyso, maxeey tahay?