Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Somalis Behind Bars Thread!

Polanyi   

nin yabaan is a closet white supremacist. He wants to blame all crimes on Somalis. I don't believe he is Somali- otherwise let him state his surname and clan...........................

Christchurch rampager jailed 6 1/2 years

Christ Church, New Zealand.
A man who went on a bloody rampage across Christchurch before police shot him has been jailed for six and a half years.

Zakariye Mohamed Hussein, 27, was sentenced in Christchurch District Court on Thursday after earlier admitting kidnapping, assault and weapons charges.

zakariye_hussein__christchurch_knife_att

Zakariye Mohammed Hussein, 27

wyre   

Blackflash;865232 wrote:
You're not alone Nin-Yaaban. I was arrested myself when I was 16 for a relatively minor crime (theft at a gas station). Have been on the straight and narrow since then, but have watched many friends upgrade to more violent offenses. There's only so much your parents and the system can do to/for you before you have to hold yourself accountable.

Send your photo, you are on the list :D

i was once arrested in kenya 24 hrs and lashed 40, damn it was xanuun, but i was not arrested i have done something, it's only that i insulted an askari :D

Nin-Yaaban;864218 wrote:

2vki45j.jpg

Abdiaziz Dahir, 19

This guy and...

Nin-Yaaban;864244 wrote:

abdirahman-muse.jpg

Abdirahman Abdi Muse, 19.

and this guy are HOT! Fap, fap, fap! Damn, where do I find me a Somali guy that looks like that? Btw, Nin yaaban keep the mugshots coming ah kudahay. :)

wiil   

labellavida;882464 wrote:
This guy and...

and this guy are HOT!
Fap, fap, fap!
Damn, where do I find me a Somali guy that looks like that? Btw, Nin yaaban keep the mugshots coming ah kudahay.
:)

wtf is wrong with you? or maybe you don't know what the words with bold are used for