Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Somalis Behind Bars Thread!

Gun gang gets 19 years jail for plot to steal £35,000

North London, UK
. THREE violent muggers who planned to steal £35,000 at gunpoint in a sham car sale have been jailed for 19 years.

Nasir Omer, 20, of Victoria Road, Edmonton, and accomplices Ahmed Ahmed 19, of Town Road, Edmonton, and Jeffrey Nti, 19, of Spencer Avenue, Palmers Green, were all convicted on charges of kidnap, robbery and possession of imitation firearms at Wood Green Crown Court on Friday.

Nasir%20Omer.jpg

Nasir Omer, 20.

Ahmed%20Ahmed.jpg

Ahmed Ahmed, 19.

Jeffrey%20Nti.jpg

Jeffrey Nti, 19.

BURGLARY INVESTIGATION LEADS TO ARREST.

St.Cloud, Minn
. Officers found evidence leading to 18-year-old Ahmed Mohamed Ahmed of St. Cloud. Ahmed was linked to another burglary on the south side of St. Cloud and he was taken to the Stearns County Jail where he was charged with 2nd Degree Burglary, Financial Card Fraud and Possession of Stolen Property.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSbAb9PIa_TQYZh2NJxHsR

Ahmed Ahmed, 18.

And the mother of the year award goes to...

Minneapolis, MN
. A young mother has been charged with murder for allegedly drowning her toddler in the bathtub of her northeast Minneapolis apartment after a day of binge drinking.

Deqa Mohamed Yusuf, 23, was charged Tuesday with second-degree intentional murder in the drowning of the 2-year-old girl, who died June 17 after nearly three weeks in intensive care at Hennepin County Medical Center.

fa5c867b7d1c618fd4401ae5ecbc93d10_0_orig

Deqa Mohamed Yusuf, 23.

raula   

Nin Y..you are calling them "Qashin" yet you have admitted that you have been in jail/spent time in xabsi.(dont know the duration) , what makes your case "honorable" ...or you were "falsely accused" ?

raula;865150 wrote:
Nin Y..you are calling them "Qashin" yet you have admitted that you have been in jail/spent time in xabsi.(dont know the duration) , what makes your case "honorable" ...or you were "falsely accused" ?

That's why i can get away with calling them that, because i was once a Qashin myself. :)

raula   

^^well didn't want to portray you as such or any of this people..but glad to see you've learned from your mistakes as is for many of us (i.e. to learn lessons in life). Pride is a poison in our communities..I wish we (somalis) could learn from some of our mistakes..not to say that we as a community will eventually be lacking in such calamities petty as they can seem..& life if full of vile temptations, but after such horrendous ordeals resulting/continue to suffer consequences of dragging civil war & corroded conscious thought..you think we would learn a few principles.

Nin-Yaaban;865158 wrote:

article-2148210-133B63D2000005DC-63_306x

Mohamed Hashi, 19.

Usually people do the opposite of what she said. I'm baffled about it first person I see to make such a comment on convicts. But I agree with the following quotes she made.

What these men didn’t realise was that when they murdered my son, all their hopes and dreams were buried in Milad’s grave with him. All that went away when they killed my son, so really when we buried Milad we buried these murderers too.

Those boys would have been at work, and then by the time they were back their minds and bodies would be too tired to kill.

Nin-Yaaban;865153 wrote:
That's why i can get away with calling them that, because i was once a
Qashin
myself.
:)

You're not alone Nin-Yaaban. I was arrested myself when I was 16 for a relatively minor crime (theft at a gas station). Have been on the straight and narrow since then, but have watched many friends upgrade to more violent offenses. There's only so much your parents and the system can do to/for you before you have to hold yourself accountable.