Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Somalis Behind Bars Thread!

Somali man arrested for rape.

Harrisburg police say an investigation of a reported rape from January has led to the arrest of 21-year-old Yusuf Mahamud, of Mechanicsburg, Saturday. The suspect was later identified as Mahamud. He was charged with rape, indecent assault and sexual assault and was sent to the Dauphin County Prison in lieu of bail.

60664041-05091900.jpg

Yusuf Mahamud, 21.

P.S. If this kid is who i think he is...Iast i heard he was attending Penn State on fuII scholarship. And then he just disappeared.

aero   

Check any sex offender or mugshot collection websites and search any generic Somali name (Abdi, Abdullahi, etc.) and you'll find a handful of them. It's very saddening. These websites go into detail with why they were imprisoned and what actions were made.

Nin-Yaaban what is your infatuation with Somali criminals? Look we have disgusting sub-human scum amongst our far flung populace, this aint nothing new. Hell look at what we've done to ourselves in Somalia.. But what is the purpose of this thread, other than giving cannon fodder for skinhead types out there.

Khadafi;860627 wrote:
Running away from war to a land of oppotunites and then landing in jail, thats a sad story!

Considering what children in Somalia go through on a daily basis, 'sad' is now an endangered word and shouldn't be used to describe the cases involving the worthless bags of doodoo seen in this thread.

Four young men arrested on gun charges

ROCHESTER, Minn. (KTTC-DT) -- Four young men are facing several charges after an incident involving a gun at the Olmsted County Fairgrounds.

Police say Abdulkadir Abukar, Kamal Abukar, and Maslah and Ahmed Mohamed were in a car outside of a teen dance at Graham Arena, when they threatened another group with a gun.

10517375_BG1.jpg

10517375_BG2.jpg

Abwaan   

Thanks for the update Nin-Yaaban. Joke aside, big respect for finding this kind of info. This will hopefully raise the awareness of many and will result a joint action to safeguard our youth. You might have thought about that, but please consider to write a book about this issue.

Malika   

I think it will be worth a documentary interviewing these young men - to what lead them to the path of self destruct, to their lives in chaos , to ending being the wife of Tyrone [just to scare any potential little gangster wannabe out there] in some American jail for the next 20yrs..Nin Yaaban care to do this job?

Abwaan;861028 wrote:
Thanks for the update Nin-Yaaban. Joke aside, big respect for finding this kind of info. This will hopefully raise the awareness of many and will result a joint action to safeguard our youth. You might have thought about that, but please consider to write a book about this issue.

Sxb, adigaa mudan. I thought about writing a book in my time in Xabsi, but don't really think there would be anyone interested in reading it. But i dunno, still got a long time, insha'allah. Sometimes in laguur guurto khair aa ku jiro sxb.. :)

Y'know the funny thing is.....Rochester use to be nice. It use to be a place where Somalis in Minnesota would get away from the twin cities (Minneapolis, St.Paul) and all the other Flight 13 Qashin. But it looks like even the R is not safe anymore from "DADKAAS". Last time i was in Minnesota was in 2007 and it was going down hill. Most people i knew moved out to to other states (or even Canada), but i never really thought Rochester would be this bad. I guess the Qashin and the unwanted invaded everywhere. I am glad i dont live there anymore.

Maay Maay family arrested for what a lil 15yr old Qashin did

ALBANY, NY — Officers searching for a 15-year-old gun suspect ended up arresting a man and his daughter when they tried to keep police from apprehending the teen, police said.

Police and an Albany County probation officer said they found the teen Tuesday night standing in front of 25 Lark St.

628x471.jpg

Salah Osman

628x471.jpg

Aia Osman

628x471.jpg

Nomin Osman

628x471.jpg

Tilal Osman

Somali women arrested for disorderly conduct

Boston, MA. At about 11:02pm, on Tuesday, March 6, 2012, officers from District D-4 (South End) responded to a radio call for an officer in trouble at 145 Dartmouth Street (Back Bay MBTA Station).

On arrival, officers observed the suspect in the custody of a detail officer on the train platform. Officers spoke with the uniformed detail officer, who stated he had just finished a detail at the TD Bank North and was traveling on the train back to his personal motor vehicle at Forest Hills Train Station.

abpo.jpg

Aisha Abdi Yusuf, 22