Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Somalis Behind Bars Thread!

raula   

^^waad iga yaabise..are you working for the DOD (Dept of defense) or DHS (Dept of Homeland security)..now that they have Ethnic mapping in collaboration w/FBI

Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar;849407 wrote:
I saw it before you edited.

Eniwey, why don't you start Soomaalis
under
earth thread? They happen to be more of victims of crime than being perpetrators these days.

Sxb this phone I am using is really a piece of work, you'll need a computer degree to figure out how to use it. I'll repost it from my home PC. Somali victims of crime? That's a good idea.

4 men arrested on federal kidnapping charges (Video)

Roanoke, VA. Call it role reversal. Four men, who federal agents say planned to hold two women for ransom, are locked up tight in the Roanoke City Jail.

Mohammed Guhad
, age 19, is a Somali citizen and Patrick Henry High School student. Joshua Kasongo, age 19, a Roanoke County firefighter is originally from Rwanda.

Luke Elbino, age 19, is a citizen of Sudan and enrolled at Virginia Western. Anthony Muse, age 18, is from Roanoke and is also a student at PH.

3110122.jpg

Mohammed Guhad, 19

Abwaan   

Huh...The photo above and 19...? Nin-Yaaban, isku-duwaha arrimaha xabsiyada ee SOL:D, waa su'aale ma intii uu xabsi galayey baa da'diisa laga reebay ninkaan?:D

I keep thinking I've stumbled on to Stormfront whenever I see this thread. Can someone care to explain why this thread even exists? There isn't any deep dialogue pertaining to the elimination of this nonsense.

Abwaan;855700 wrote:
Huh...The photo above and 19...? Nin-Yaaban,
isku-duwaha arrimaha xabsiyada ee SOL
:D
, waa su'aale ma intii uu xabsi galayey baa da'diisa laga reebay ninkaan?
:D

Libaax ayaan waxaan oronayaa, sxbow, magaceeyga hoostiisa "Title" kaas ku soo qor. :)

Blackflash;855702 wrote:
I keep thinking I've stumbled on to Stormfront whenever I see this thread. Can someone care to explain why this thread even exists? There isn't any deep dialogue pertaining to the elimination of this nonsense.

Well that's like asking why the "Politics" section of SoL and all the Qashin stuff that's posted there exists.