Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Somalis Behind Bars Thread!

wyre   

Nin Yaaban, It's Either You Are Drug Dealer Or A Police Man Waxaan Halkeed Kasoo Aruurisaa :D

Carafaat   

Most of them are just young men who come from broken and traumatized families, war thorn country and filled with trauma's. Wallahi, I cant blame them indivually without blaming us as a society.

Carafaat;840555 wrote:
Most of them are just young men who come from broken and traumatized families, war thorn country and filled with trauma's. Wallahi, I cant blame them indivually without blaming us as a society.

LoL what ever happened to personal responsibility? LoL if it's not HOOYO/AABE's fault, than it's society. :)

Carafaat   

Nin Yaaban, everyone is personally responsible. but you cant blame these guys for growing up as refugeess without any education. Most of their parents are illiterate flight 13 folks.

Most of us have been quite fortunate, alxamdululah. but it doesnt make us better then the less fortuanate.

Man Arrested in Weekend Sexual Assault

Fargo, ND
.Police say they're also looking to talk to witnesses who may have been present before, during and after the assault in a southside neighborhood at around 5 p.m. Witnesses at the Somali Business Center helped identify the alleged rapist, 26-year-old Bashir Noor, after the girl reported having been assaulted.

bashir.jpg

Bashir Noor, 26

Wow what's wrong with Somalis living in America? It has the highest crime rate of all the Somalis living in the world. These things never happen in Holland.

A Farax Winner featured on AMW website for shooting a Mexican

Cops in Windsor, Ontario, Canada say that in the early morning hours of December 22, 2007, a party at the Box Office -- an after-hours bar in their city -- got a little raucous. They say two of the patrons, likely drunk, spilled outside of the club into a back alley.

The two men were, according to investigators, initially just playfully jawing. But before long, cops say a fist fight broke out between the two and a few onlookers.

Cops say that 20-year-old Luis Acosta-Escobar was also outside and he stepped in to break up the fight. As he separated the participants, cops say Mohamud Abukar Hagi rounded the corner with a handgun and fired into the group.

Detectives say that Hagi's bullet hit Luis in his chest. Witnesses told cops that Luis turned and tried to get back inside the club, but as he did, Hagi fired again, striking Luis in the back.

hagi_prim_lrg.jpg

Mohamud Abukar Hagi, 26.

Showqi;843352 wrote:
Nin-Yaaban
, If a Soler gets a criminal record can they post their mugshot in this thread?

Don't tell me it's about you :eek:

Who do you have in mind?

Lol I know Showqi I was kidding about the asking you part, there are many Somalis who have a criminal record. I'm happy your not one of them stay away from it :D

Showqi;843352 wrote:
Nin-Yaaban
, If a Soler gets a criminal record can they post their mugshot in this thread?

LoL yea sure, why not sxb. Alpha Blondy ha iska bilaabo. :)