Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Somalis Behind Bars Thread!

LoL Hard working? there was hardly anyone working when i was there in Ottawa last yr. I dont think there were many jobs. And it's not just Wiilasha that are getting into trouble with the law. Didn't you hear about the Somali mom that killed her kids few yrs ago? And the other chick in Cali that shot and killed her "partners" mom. :)

grasshopper;827281 wrote:
I'm curious how you're finding out about these crazies...are you scouring the net for somali criminals? or maybe you have a google alert or something? Tell, me I'm just curious!

Just google.

Aaliyyah   

Nin yaban perhaps those you visited and their friends were not hard working. But, many are walaal.

When I said wiilasha are out of hand I meant mainly. Of course there are girls who also get in trouble, i personally dont know them though.

Many ladies in the community are all saying wiilal baa naga xidhan..maybe gabdhona waa jiraan laakin runti ma maqal haday jiraana dabcan ma badna sida wiilasha. Anuu waxaan odhan laha we need to focus on the boys..especially the youngesters

salaam

Aaliyyah;827279 wrote:
This is the worse thread on somaliaonline. It scares me subhanahalah.

I don't think somalis in canada are violent..Many of them are hard working. But, in general the somali community is just starting to suffer from the outcome of living abroad 20 years.. for the most part it is the generation that was raised outside of Somalia that are involved in drugs and what not. I have met many ladies and walahi kuligood wiil ama labo baa laga xidhey my heart goes out to them. Just two weeks ago I was sitting with this lady who was telling my mom that her son is in jail and he's only 20 years old...Wiilasha ayaa faraha ka baxay. Waana dhib somaalida haysata.I blame the civil war and then the fathers for not being a good role model for their sons.

salaam

If you had seen inside this jail ku yaal close to Dixon Rd and Attwell Dr., close to Pearson airport, you will be shocked to see dhalinyarada ku jirto oo wada Soomaali ah.

800px-TWDC_Prison_in_Toronto.png

Ninyaaban, Ottawa waa magaalo hagaagsan oo Soomaali wanaagsan degan, ee adigaa laga yaabaa dad si kale ah inaa kusoo aragtay.

Carafaat   

Aaliyyah;827279 wrote:
This is the worse thread on somaliaonline. It scares me subhanahalah.

I don't think somalis in canada are violent..Many of them are hard working. But, in general the somali community is just starting to suffer from the outcome of living abroad 20 years.. for the most part it is the generation that was raised outside of Somalia that are involved in drugs and what not. I have met many ladies and walahi kuligood wiil ama labo baa laga xidhey my heart goes out to them. Just two weeks ago I was sitting with this lady who was telling my mom that her son is in jail and he's only 20 years old...Wiilasha ayaa faraha ka baxay. Waana dhib somaalida haysata.I blame the civil war and then the fathers for not being a good role model for their sons.

salaam

Aaliyah, I agree with your analysis. But we should not blame the messenger for rconfronting us. Only through confrontation, awareness can change come.

Nin Yaaban, please do continue to confront and raise awarness.

Aaliyyah   

MMA walaal ma arag waan maqlay islaamo badan oo inta leh wiilal baa naga xidhan waana ogyahay in ay badanyihiin wilashaasi waana waxaan u idhi wiilasha wax halaga qabto. Inshallah ilaahay ha fududeeyo walalidiintooda waa wax laga naxo, i dont think i have the guts to go and visit...laakin waan u ducaynayaaa.

Carfaat, I remember posting somewhere a year or so ago in this thread that he shouldnt be posting this..oo dad danbigooda banaanka so dhigo wa laga wacanyahay baan ku idhi..But, I changed my mind when a poster told me that these same men are out in the streets..in that case i have no issue with him continuing posting their pictures saan iskaga alaalino ..all i said now was that it is the worst thread and that it is scary...and it is.

salaam

3 Arrested for Khat in Wisconsin

GREEN BAY, WI (WTAQ) - Brown County Sheriff's and the Drug Task Force are revealing more about last week's drug bust on the city's west side.

DTF officials say they got a call from federal agents about packages of khat on the way to the UPS Store on Military Avenue October 13.

27294-hussein-salad-6d0b3.jpg

Hussein Salad

27293-abdimajid-said-b0db6.jpg

Abdimajid Said

27292-abdigani-raage-c0e47.jpg

Abdigani Raage