Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Somalis Behind Bars Thread!

BOB   

Prison is not the place for a man, only the weak and the losers can tolerate being caged like animals...nacala talaatak.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Showqi   

Nin-Yaaban;799123 wrote:
few hours later, the CO/Deputy opens up the door and calls him out so he could get processed. LoL, dude wakes up long enuff to cuss in Somali and English and basically tells him to leave him alone. LoL, the officer closes the cell door and comes back two minutes later with back up. LoL Walahi they came in and dragged him out like a lil rag doll. That was the most exciting thing i've seen. It was funny seeing him resist and they probably beat him after they took him somewhere else.

But why was he resisting! He didn't wanna go home? Dadkaas meel u roon ma jirto. Jidkii iyo magaaladii lagama mari karo dhibkooda iyo rabshadooda, xitaa xabsiga marka loo diro dagaalka iyo rabshada ma joojinaayaan! iyaga dhan Shactiro socoto waaye...:D

Carafaat   

the most Somali's in main land Europe are not imprissed for violance rather for qat trade, illegal documents, fraud, etc/

(Somali) Man arrested after woman threatened.

A St. Cloud man was arrested Saturday morning after his wife told police that he threatened to kill her.

Police were called at about 4:45 a.m. to the 1200 block of Washington Memorial Drive. A 32-year-old woman told police that Abdirashid Ahmed Mohamud, 30, had threatened several times to kill her, Sgt. Marty Sayre said. The threats were made in front of the woman’s juvenile son, Sayre said.

Mohamud.jpg

Abdirashid Ahmed Mahamud, 30.

Aaliyyah   

This is the worse thread on somaliaonline. It scares me subhanahalah.

I don't think somalis in canada are violent..Many of them are hard working. But, in general the somali community is just starting to suffer from the outcome of living abroad 20 years.. for the most part it is the generation that was raised outside of Somalia that are involved in drugs and what not. I have met many ladies and walahi kuligood wiil ama labo baa laga xidhey my heart goes out to them. Just two weeks ago I was sitting with this lady who was telling my mom that her son is in jail and he's only 20 years old...Wiilasha ayaa faraha ka baxay. Waana dhib somaalida haysata.I blame the civil war and then the fathers for not being a good role model for their sons.

salaam

I'm curious how you're finding out about these crazies...are you scouring the net for somali criminals? or maybe you have a google alert or something? Tell, me I'm just curious!