Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Somalis Behind Bars Thread!

then i think a simple narration of how events unfold, and also your picture so you be recognized by Soler from other Faaraxs on the street , that would be enough Nin Yaabanow!.

Beer-Gaal;769867 wrote:
then i think a simple narration of how events unfold, and also your picture so you be recognized by Soler from other Faaraxs on the street , that would be enough Nin Yaabanow!.

Ditto

somalee   

Somalis behind bars I think are a burden to the system, feeding these losers and clothing them isn't a bright thing to do. Why not deport them all, apart from the ones who've committed serious crimes. Some of these dimwits were living in refugee camps in sub human conditions and now they've all of a sudden forgotten where they are from. The most ungrateful thing to do, breaking the laws of the country that has given you a second chance in life.

BOB   

Nin Yaabanow, qofna weli kama garan waxaad sawiro meesha soo dhoobtay oo sidaan u dhowrayey inaad soo galiso geel beele aan garanayo ayaa indhihii dam i yiraahdeen. war illeyn tanoo kale.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

Minisodha ma dagani weligeyna ma arag brother, 'Freshie' ayaan Yurub ku ahay oo mar dhow ayaan Africa ka imi.

Peace, Love & Unity.

BOB   

7 years for attempting to kiss and rubbing himself against them? beerka laguugu dhufay, oo muxuu ku falay qurmuunkooda? wuxu axmaq sanaayaa.

Peace, Love & Unity.

Showqi;799074 wrote:
NY, you forgot to tell us the fun stuff that always happen inside the prison.....
:D

LoL, nothing like that, but i have seen something close to it. During my second time in there (for probation violation) i was in a holding cell with 3 Spanish dudes when they put in this Farax who was DRUNK AF in there with us. He was probably in there for public intoxication (which is very common among somalis in MN:)) and were going to release him until he sobered up right. So anyways, few hours later, the CO/Deputy opens up the door and calls him out so he could get processed. LoL, dude wakes up long enuff to cuss in Somali and English and basically tells him to leave him alone. LoL, the officer closes the cell door and comes back two minutes later with back up. LoL Walahi they came in and dragged him out like a lil rag doll. That was the most exciting thing i've seen. It was funny seeing him resist and they probably beat him after they took him somewhere else.