Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Somalis Behind Bars Thread!

Mustafe   

Nin yaaban,

even these people have a right to privacy, and you are simply retarded for bringing further unncessary attention to them.

Somali man faces sex assault charge on young relative, also faces homicide charge after wife was also found dead in their house.

Last week, on the same day the alleged rape victim came forward, police responded to a home on the 1200 block of Askew and found Ahmed's wife, 49-year-old Halimo Ahmed, dead. Police now are considering Halimo Ahmed's death a homicide.

Ahmed_Hussein.jpg

Hussein A. Ahmed

Carafaat   

Al-Miskiin;711209 wrote:
I am Wholeheartedly sorry for these brothers' behalf. It's really a shame that they are in prison. I wish I could do something for them, but unfortunately I am only a weak person that don't have that kind of power.

I would say to anyone in SOL that those of you who know these brothers, plz help them with everything you can; guide them to the right path, for they are without doubt in the wrong direction, and shaytan have not made it easy for them.

The people who thinks that these people are losers, should take a look at themselves. We humans are weak, thus it is very easy to get distracted. These brothers have no need for us talking bad about them, they have probably heard the same trash from more than hundren thousand other people in their local communities, and they are also use to people looking bad at them. So just for a change, help them instead. any of us would wish that we had help if we were in the same situation, it's really heartbreaking when people do not feel the slightest love for others muslims and also in this case fellow Somalis.

it's so easy for people to get distracted in this world, and end up in the wrong place! it is only with Allah's permission we are on the right path, and not because we are "wise", or becuz we got something that these brothers dont have. It is only through Allah's blessing, remember that.

Allah can very easily turn upside down on your life during a night to test you, so ya ikhwah be grateful if Allah has given you a good life.

I pray with all my heart that Allah realeses these boys and girls as soon as possible from the jail and out of this terrible environment. May Allah guide them to the right path, may he be exalted ease the prison life for them, and may this be a lesson they learn from.

Make dua for them dear brothers and sisters, as the The Messenger of Allah (saw) said, "The believers, in their love, mutual kindness, and close ties, are like one body; when any part complains, the whole body responds to it with wakefulness and fever." [Muslim]

Wallahu a3la wa a3lam

I agree with you 100%.

Carafaat   

a while ago I read an article about 6.000 Somali's being in Tanzanian jails just for being without the right documents/being illigal in the country. I wonder how many of our people are locked up around the world. I wish we could do something for them.

Carafaat;762250 wrote:
a while ago I read an article about 6.000 Somali's being in Tanzanian jails just for being without the right documents/being illigal in the country. I wonder how many of our people are locked up around the world. I wish we could do something for them.

Those that are locked up in Tanzania or Kenya truly deserve our sympathy, for being locked up for no reason. Back in the early 90's when i first lived in Nairobi, we were all afraid of the police. They were corrupted AF, and if you didn't bribe them, would take you to jail.

Now, these ones i posted about this thread, are not really MASAKIIN been been lagu soo xiray....waa wada tuugo. :)

Carafaat;762509 wrote:
nin yaabab, there is a man in your list charged with buying jaad. Doesnt he deserve our sympathy?

Waa runtaa, laakinse su'aal, why is he any different from everyone else in the thread?

Chimera;710819 wrote:
What a degenerate topic, why not join the myriad of pathetic supremacists' websites out there and be their personal propagandist in their desperate campaign to demonise the Somali people? You never see "Koreans behind bars" on a Korean forum, never a "Moroccans behind bars" on a Moroccan forum, yet here we are.

Glorification of degenerate losers, how sickening. Interesting my foot
!

Well said sxb.

Alderman;757618 wrote:
These people look like the African-American criminals you see on television.

Are they Somali Bantus by any chance or just ethnic Somalis?

I was thinking that too. Many of them don't 'look' Somali. I was expecting skinny faarax and less of the jurro hair :D