Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Somalis Behind Bars Thread!

Som@li   

Guys ,,,relax,with all the sh!t some post here, this is for a change, He likes to post them, who are you to judge him? if you don't like or see the point , then don't comment! Simple...

This is the hall of Shame!

Man, after reading some of these stories I just don't understand what it is about a small population in America that makes the headline news on a daily basis. Why are we socially unfit?

I am Wholeheartedly sorry for these brothers' behalf. It's really a shame that they are in prison. I wish I could do something for them, but unfortunately I am only a weak person that don't have that kind of power.

I would say to anyone in SOL that those of you who know these brothers, plz help them with everything you can; guide them to the right path, for they are without doubt in the wrong direction, and shaytan have not made it easy for them.

The people who thinks that these people are losers, should take a look at themselves. We humans are weak, thus it is very easy to get distracted. These brothers have no need for us talking bad about them, they have probably heard the same trash from more than hundren thousand other people in their local communities, and they are also use to people looking bad at them. So just for a change, help them instead. any of us would wish that we had help if we were in the same situation, it's really heartbreaking when people do not feel the slightest love for others muslims and also in this case fellow Somalis.

it's so easy for people to get distracted in this world, and end up in the wrong place! it is only with Allah's permission we are on the right path, and not because we are "wise", or becuz we got something that these brothers dont have. It is only through Allah's blessing, remember that.

Allah can very easily turn upside down on your life during a night to test you, so ya ikhwah be grateful if Allah has given you a good life.

I pray with all my heart that Allah realeses these boys and girls as soon as possible from the jail and out of this terrible environment. May Allah guide them to the right path, may he be exalted ease the prison life for them, and may this be a lesson they learn from.

Make dua for them dear brothers and sisters, as the The Messenger of Allah (saw) said, "The believers, in their love, mutual kindness, and close ties, are like one body; when any part complains, the whole body responds to it with wakefulness and fever." [Muslim]

Wallahu a3la wa a3lam

Mohammed   

Boom Boom;711181 wrote:
Man, after reading some of these stories I just don't understand what it is about a small population in America that makes the headline news on a daily basis. Why are we socially unfit?

What a load of nonsense. If a similar thread was created on a black forum, I bet you it would 1394 pages long. The crimes posted on here are also committed by whites, but also the African American community. You think a murder doesn't occur in the black ghettos in America? Who do you think started pimping? Murder, Drugs, Rape is notorious within the African American community.

These Somalis posted on here are the bad apple or the black sheep of the community.

What you need to understand is that no community is perfect. No community has members where they don't commit crime.

Aaliyyah   

waxa layidhi qofka walaalki ceebtiisa banaanka dhiga asna ilaahay ayaa humiliate gareenaya maalinta qiyaame..so think things through. Even thou you are justifying this by saying hey this stuff is already public..bt many of us dont follow such stories...many of these ppl I have neverseen their pics or heard what they did I am usually sensitive to these kinda stories ...I hate reading it...!!..

Anyhow, they are serving time behind bars for what they did, you dnt need to let the whole world know!....I dnt mean to preach just saying..

What you need to understand is that no community is perfect. No community has members where they don't commit crime.

True said. I was watching last time a clip talking about many young somali guys who were killed in Alberta....deep in our heart we want to believe that our community those of us abroad came here for a better life and would never do such inhumane actions..sadly that is not the case.! we have our killers/murders/ and strayed beings.....alle hano sahlo!

Btw if any of u wanna see it..this is the particular video im referring to...it is heart breaking!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2HZ4PDlPSw

salaam

Aaliyyah   

did you just say roaming around freely? now im creeped out..and see every purpose to this thread! bal aan iska ilaalino :(