Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Somalis Behind Bars Thread!

Som@li   

^what kinda animal would punch a weaker guy like this?

Nin yaaban, Interesting thread,,,keep posting, where is mug shot of Sangub?

A_Khadar   

Dahir Nor Ibrahim, aka “Dahir Lucky,” 38; one of the 29 trafficers, Wasn't he a singer. I thought I heard his name before..

Chimera   

What a degenerate topic, why not join the myriad of pathetic supremacists' websites out there and be their personal propagandist in their desperate campaign to demonise the Somali people? You never see "Koreans behind bars" on a Korean forum, never a "Moroccans behind bars" on a Moroccan forum, yet here we are.

Glorification of degenerate losers, how sickening. Interesting my foot!

First of all, i am only posting people that have been charged with serious crimes. Things like shooting/murder that were already on the news. Not posting people's stuff out of spite. Like i said it before, if i can find my arrest record, i would post mine too. Those of you complaining, no one is forcing you to look at it.

Jacpher   

War ninkaan waxbaa u dhiman. He lost his common sense and good judgement in his old cell. Charged with serious crimes kulahaa. If you're serious with not finding your mug and criminal rap sheet; post your details and I'll do the honors.