Sign in to follow this  
Nin-Yaaban

Somalis Behind Bars Thread!

Farah pleads guilty and gets AFAR SANO for jewellry (Dahab) store robbery

Montreal, Canada.
. A man charged in a brazen daylight jewellry store heist in Saskatoon is going to prison. ​Muhidiin Ahmed Farah, 28, was arrested on March 31 by police in Montreal and then transferred to Saskatoon. Earlier this week, he pleaded guilty in provincial court to his part in the robbery.

He was sentenced to four years in prison, and given a weapons prohibition.

null

muhidiin ahmed-farah, 28.

Surveillance footage from the robbery

A mindi attack brings down another Somali. Given 6yrs for his troubles and to work on his anger

West London, UK. A man has been jailed for six years for a violent knife attack outside a shop in Hayes.

Guled Abdullahi, 20, stabbed 27-year-old Mohammed Jamma in the legs and stomach on February 16 this year, leaving him in critical condition and needing emergency surgery.

The pair, who were known to each other, met outside the Mor Food store in Yeading Lane, and Abdullahi lunged at him with the two-inch knife after Jamma handed him some money, before running off.

null

Guled Abdullahi, 20.

18yr old arrested for sexually assaulting a jogger

St.Paul, Minnesota.
An 18-year-old man has been charged in the sexual assault of a woman jogging in St. Paul's Dayton's Bluff neighborhood early Tuesday morning.

Guled Mohamed Dahir, who didn't have a listed residence, was charged with second-degree criminal sexual conduct Wednesday in Ramsey County District Court.

null

Guled Mohamed Dahir, 18.

Jail for London dealer who was caught with heroin and crack cocaine in Ely

London, UK.
ama Abdulaziz, 22, of Mostyn Grove, London, was arrested after police found him at an address in Morley Drive on May 29 last year.

Officers were in the area when they noticed a woman had run off when she spotted them.

They carried out a search at her address and Abdulaziz was found inside sitting on 10 packages of heroin worth about £100 and nine packages of crack cocaine worth around £90.

null

Jama Abdulaziz, 22.

Haye Yaabane, wali 'halgankaaga' ma wadaa? Laakiin qoraalkaaga boggaan ku qoran inaa the tabloid Daily Mail kasoo guurisay u egtahay. 'Illegal immigrant' iyo waxaas maxee yihiin. Teeda kale kuwa Soomaalida ahayn maxaa ugu soo dartay?

Tallaabo   

<cite>
said:</cite>

Haye Yaabane, wali 'halgankaaga' ma wadaa? Laakiin qoraalkaaga boggaan ku qoran inaa the tabloid Daily Mail kasoo guurisay u egtahay. 'Illegal immigrant' iyo waxaas maxee yihiin. Teeda kale kuwa Soomaalida ahayn maxaa ugu soo dartay?

He is doing Somalis a favour. Before our good girls are married to any farah, this thread should checked. It is a vital database.

Homie from Boston looks like some dude i met when i had wedding in Boston way back 2005. Homie gave me a good hand and hooked up the whole wedding shyte for me!

What a sad story! I got no clue though what makes people commit unnecessary crimes like....Rape a women!! I just gotta call from this chick who wanned to hookup! I told her naa today!! its hot humid and i got tons of work to do.

Question! how do yall get these mugshots!! N can anybody recommend a good free people search website. thanx i wanna do a search of all somali pple that i meet from now on! thnx

<cite>
said:</cite>

MMA salaan sare sxb, xoogaa ayaan busy iska ahaa, oo shaqooyin iyo Amuuro kale ayaa igu furmay. Laakinse waan soo laabtay.

Sxb kuwa ajanabiga ah, iyo kuwa kaleba waa laaysku wada qabtay. Marka saas ayaan usoo wada geliyaa meesha.

Man arrested 6 times in the past for four weeks for stealing Khamro.

Rochester, MN.
A Rochester man was arrested for the sixth time in the past four weeks... this time for punching people while trying to steal two bottles of wine from a local restaurant.

Farah faces charges of 4th degree assault of a peace officer, 5th degree assault, disorderly conduct, theft, and trespassing.

Police say Farah has been arrested six times in the last month, received 37 citations since 2010, and 41 since 2004.

FARAH.jpg

Mahad Farah

Abdi isn't too happy about being arrested for attaking another man with a Mindi

Mankato, Mn.
Abdifatah Hassan Abdiomar was arrested on Saturday, January 4th after he allegedly assaulted another man with a knife.

Mankato police officers were called to 60 Hilltop Lane at 5:22 pm on Saturday night and found a 34 year old male victim with what appeared to be a knife wound.

Frontal_185931595-200x300.jpg

Abdifatah Hassan Abdiomar, 35.

9 Drug dealers arrested for selling illegal narcotics

Rochester, MN.
The Southeast Minnesota Narcotics and Gang task force spent Monday cleaning up the streets of Rochester. The task force made nine arrests involving the sale of meth, crack, and marijuana.

VONHAGEN.JPG

Jennifer Vonhagen

SHIRE.JPG

Abdulkadir Shire

SHEIKH.JPG

Liban Sheikh

RENK.JPG

Jermaine Renk

MOHAMED.JPG

Awil Mohamed

MCHENRY.JPG

Dontre McHenry

LANDRUM.JPG

Timothy Landrum

HASSAN.JPG

Mohamed Hassan

ABDULLE.JPG

Abdirahman Abdulle.

Two Qashins engage in a shoout in a basketball game, 1 arrested, cops looking for the 2nd one

Mississauga, Canada.
Police have arrested one of two men wanted in connection with a shootout during a basketball game in a central Mississauga neighbourhood.

Peel Regional Police said this morning that Abdirahman Omar, 19, of Toronto, was arrested in Toronto last night and faces 10 charges including shooting a firearm with intent of endangering life.

1297455848794_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&si

Ilyas Abdulle, 20. Arrested

1297455848845_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&si

Abdirahman Omar, 19. Still at large