Sign in to follow this  
Xaaji Xunjuf

Somaliland : awdal and selel clan elders and intellectuals we are fully behind the Somaliland Govt

Thankful;709932 wrote:
Xaaji are you saying the two voice that Africanown and you posted is the same guy?

Bottom-line is: that ol' jj evans looking azz is a Nobody.

Thankful   

Xaaji...i dont what to say.......it's as if you feel that you can claim anything no matter how ridiculous and people will believe it.

Africaown,

Does it not seem weird to you that Siilaanyo has barely left Hargeysa since he came to power? That Borama is the place where Somalia's flag was paraded and the Awdal State flag first started being waved? You might claim that this guy can't go to Borama but it seems Siilaanyo can't either.

Thankful;709937 wrote:
Xaaji...i dont what to say.......it's as if you feel that you can claim anything no matter how ridiculous and people will believe it.

Africaown,

Does it not seem weird to you that Siilaanyo has barely left Hargeysa since he came to power? That Borama is the place where Somalia's flag was paraded and the Awdal State flag first started being waved? You might claim that this guy can't go to Borama but it seems Siilaanyo can't either.

You used to be infatuated with Riyaale, so lets question that. Has he visited Borama? What does that say? The stuff you come up with for a debate is just not enough my dude.

You should listen to both of the videos and then see it your self the dude is a nutcase he can't go to Borama and he can't have it that the elders of Borama awdal selel support Somaliland 100%

Thankful   

So why did people bring out Somalia's flag if they support you 100% or the Awdal State flag came about? Just like most revolutions latetly, it is the youth who start it.

You know and I know Siilaanyo won't be visiting Borama anytime soon.

AfricaOwn;709927 wrote:
^^^What an ugly azz dude. Who convinced him to record a video? Tell him his a nobody, he can't even come to Borama. All these nobody barking over the internet...comical.

You can't say we have democracy and not allow freedom of expression. Why can't people in Borame voice their opinion peacefully against secession?