Cowl State

Northland State(SSC)

SSC-land

Awdal State

Darwiishland

Puntland

Somaliland

Kool_Kat   

Who needs only one, when we can have many! Kidding...

Maba xuma to have many, if only we were getting somewhere...:( We're going in circles...

Bashiir   

This is just tinny revolution ,,....within short time ....it will be transformed to giant revolution...there will be no more in circles, triangles or square one...

Somali is one, and it will be one....

Kool_Kat   

^That's heresay, unless, of course, you can bring back the greatest leader Soomaaliya has ever seen to date, Jaale Maxamed Siyaad Barre (AUN)!

Bashiir   

The tinny little Somali style revolution is quite spontaneous so far. It has no specific leaders. People started to take life serious improving home security, working on education, health development and wider trade system. The diasporas are coming in large number and want to be founders of strong local community. Some of them are teachers, nurses, doctors, engineers while rest are business men or army generals who are busy helping defending the civilians that had suffered from civil wars, man made famine and ignorance. A tinny community servant ( man or woman) will make to the ladder in short time and will transform his/her tinny tribal community to greater giant Somali community. It's is already in process, but we should all be part of it.

I think the tinny is to be giant soon...

Taleexi   

I'm a great opponent of these lands but somehow I feel like something is coming out of it. Are Somalis there yet?

Ms DD   

So how hard is it to choose one man from each enclave and then choose one amongst them to lead the country? The way I see it, the job maybe half done.

Saalax   

The irony is majority of those mamuul ku sheeg in the list claim they are for " Somalia Unity" yet they can't unite within themselfs. SSC doesn't want to unite with Puntland, Makhiir doesn't want unite with SSC as one. Ximaan & Xeeb doesn't want to unite with Galmudug as one. Jubba Raaso doesn't want to unite with Jubbland as one. Hiiraanland doesn't want to unite with Galgaduud.

Malika   

Ms DD !!!!:) mac mac kor iyo side ways - nice to see you dear!

As for the lands, maxaa sheegana hee, the current topics on SOL alone are an insight to the political makeup of Somalia. Waxaa nagaa damaan wayee - My land, my tuulo, my man, my woman..my, my, my..lol

Welcome back sis - we so missed you here.

Ms DD   

Good to see you too my lovely Malika. It has been ages honey.

The more I think about Somalia, the more I get depressed. OK They divided themselves in groups (clan-based). SO choose the best one amongst you and be represented in the Govt..US style. What is more depressing is the fact that those supposedly educated folks in the diaspora falling in to clannish trap.

Bashiir   

Taleexi;708870 wrote:
I'm a great opponent of these lands but somehow I feel like something is coming out of it. Are Somalis there yet?

Some are there, some are not. The day we all wake up is the day the tinny revolution will turn to giant. What I like about these new tinny states is that they shake the Villa Somalia. You could see the daily press release from Farmaajo's office. It's ironing up the nation.

Ms DD;708871 wrote:
So how hard is it to choose one man from each enclave and then choose one amongst them to lead the country? The way I see it, the job maybe half done.

It could even resolve the chronic conflict of the nation.

Bashiir   

^Your signature say it all ,

Soomaali waa mid, waa ul iyo diirkeed mataano weeyoo meel bey kawada timid una socotaa. Talaabsato waan rucleyne, ruclee waan duuliye ilamaa aan ka qabsano Maarso.

Let every individual clean his home, put an order, and come forward for a nation building in a bottom up approach. You are on your own to take care of your tuulo, set clean water and tinny clinic hospital. Never wait for others if you don't want to fall behind. Since you don't want your tullo to be the most backward it's time you do the preach and take part the very tinny revolution in your very tinny state.

Rolling the uprising tinny revolution forward,....