Sign in to follow this  
abdulraheem

REAL MADRID WHO?

what did i tell you? when was the last time any of you saw real play as bad as they did last night?did you think about what could the reasons be behind their poor performance?they were not playing agaist GENK,SURM GRAZ,ANDERLECHT and all those smaller teams they like to humiliate but they played against none other than the pride of CALCIO ITALIA in AC MILAN.

has anyone seen the stats between the two teams all time records? let me know if you did or didn't but the last 5 meetings between the two REAL only managed to score 1 goal let alone beat them :D . watch the game 2nite between NEWCASTLE Vs INTER MILAN and you can imagine the final score and who's gonna win. icon_razz.gif

nuune   

you r inter milan fun doesn't mean real madrid are craap and shiit,u know am just waiting when inter will be ousted from the tournament because i know real are real and they gonna make it real!!

F inter,juve,madrid,Ac and all ya so called big guns. the only big guns i see in the champions league are ARSENAL the gunners.

Inter only won cos Newcastle were down to ten men, so b4 runin ur mouf off like dat,check dem norf london stars.

Mans chattin bare breez!

Baaniyal   

:D:D:D am sorry shujui-1, ur team Roma was literally mashed by the outstanding gunners tonight! Like i mentioned in another post, the only italian team to impress me til now, is Ac Milan--->they have depth in every position, it's quite amazing! The game was a bit boring at first, as no team wanted to give up the first goal! Inter Milan won't pass the quarterfinal stage, but Ac could well end up in the final! From da whole Ac Milan team i like Seedorf, he is the midfield maestro who go ups and down the field, what a player, and only Inter's loss! I guess the score is english 1-1 italian! Juve won't qualify as manu and depor are too good for them i think!

Oh by da way shujui, i enjoyed watching the diving theatrics of roma, wow they are quite the actors!

RaMpAgE   

well well....where r all the so called anit-arsenalz...lol...we again proved...arsenal is the team to beat....

case closed

well wot can say, its not such a bigg shock to me that we lost. Roma this year are going through a restructuring process and we havent bought any players in for 2 years.

But i put my hand up and say well done arsenal.

But u still aint going to qaulify that was just one game u still got 5 games left.

Besides watchin Ncastle gettng thrased @ home somewhat consolled me :D

Baaynial Juv showed their true class by getting that result away from home, now depo have to do the same away to Man u and Juve. I think Manu and Juv will qalify from that group

and Valencia and ..........either Leverkusn or the **** ..NAL FROM the other group

what?inter won because bellamy was red carded? brother please they were already 1 down when he decided to get outta the kitchen coz he couldn't stand the heat. and for all you arsenal fans you were lucky but don't forget even real madrid the team who you all rate highly won in roma but we all know what happened in the second leg so don't start celebrating just yet coz roma will beat you in highbury i promise you that. the turning point of the match came perhaps when that stupid ref denied roma a clear and legitimate penalty and ofcourse that lucky stop by cygan from totti just before half time but still i believe roma will beat arsenal in london wanna bet on that? smile.gif

Baaniyal   

juxaa, so i guess when the italian newspaper quotes in it's headline "Roma outclassed" they are speakin from their asses? even Capello went on to praise Arsenal, as he admitted to being outplayed by the english club. Roma beating Arsenal in Highbury is like david beating goliath again, i wonder what's the odds on that? They don't call it fortress highbury for nothin, eventhough Auxerre and deportivo were the last two teams to get something from there. Before u think about a revenge mission in london, try and get something from amsterdam first. As we are entertaining Valencia in two week's time!

section6er what are you talking about? we talk about football in here not girls ok.

yo baaniyaal i said wanna bet on that? that ROMA will beat **** -nal in HIGHBURY? if AXXUERRE did it why not ROMA? brother don't start celebrating just yet coz like you said VALENCIA will be in town and i guess you know what that means right?

AJAX who? come on you don't believe those kids can beat AS ROMA now do you?that's exactly what i thought your answer will be.

NEWCASTLE were given a free footballing lesson by INTER and we all know how even the ENGLISH teams struggle to play in ST JAMES' PARK let alone beat the toon army but INTER did it with ease. :D