Sign in to follow this  
Just-A-Brotha

No Boxing Fans !!!

i'm talkin now boxing man, jermaine taylor, welter weight, heavy weightz vladimr bro's that 7'3 other title holder, pretty boy mayweather who will fight against oscar comes sometime this feb i believe, them kind of boxing, marcello lightweight fights, he got bullied, pinky wright decision lost to JT, etc so on....

yo JAB u talkin bout Valuev

did u see dat fight against Monte Barrett

but heavyweight division fell off prolly cuzz da media doesnt cover it as much cuzz theres only 1 american champion.

Welterweight division is wassup rite now. For da record Margirito is a pretender PBF could easily take him. Margrito barely beat Clotty wit a broken hand.

i ment morales lost to paquioa that super philipine kid, not marcello lool ma bad, yea cap i didnt see the giant fight but barett lost to rahman kinda bad and he too small, giant is like 340 damn, but yea thats boxing they bring smaller card holders to advertise for valuev to bring him to crowds ****** azz don king product shizzle lol is in it ..but yea man heavyweigth sucks and i hate klitchkos they weak fo real, but them and valuev would be good i guess...yo welter is my division, wright turned down taylor rematch, no clue, but yea, winky could still be legit but he only really beat mosley so he has to beat taylor to be pound for pound, but yea i like that ricky hatton kidd, mean kid man never lets u space out, like to see him fight taylor, i know but yo i think it would be one fight! since they both like to fight! and as far as oscar fight vs mayweather, mayweather sr is oscars trainer lool imagine that, but yea thats what im waiting for, margarito sucks sxb, they say he might fight cotto, even tho he lost to quantiana. but like u said margarito didnt look good so cotto will kill him with speed and power, thats it for now

Hatton vs Taylor would be a nice fight but i dont see Hatton moving up to middleweight or even light heavyweight. Or Taylor moving down to welter division. Dont expect ur boy Pacman to be fighting any time soon. He going thru a lot of legal troubles wit his manager and promoter. But i hear that they gonna have Pacman vs Barrera fight again.

yo for da record Jermain Taylor turned down da rematch. Winky always gets screwed. He got screwed in dat fight and I remember the same thing happened to him vs Shane Mosley.

And if PBF wants to be recognized as one of da best ever then he should fight Ricky Hatton and Margirito. hatton b/c they say dat he never faced sum1 with as strong of a punch as him and Margirito b/c to sho ppl wit his speed size doesnt matter.

SoMa_InC   

Just-A-Brotha, please have respect for others! Respect is two way traffic, you give it and you get it back. This is a public forum and everyone has the right to contribute whether asked or not asked and I can smell you are having a go at Northerner because he edited your posts.

Follow and respect the forum rules, period!

Enough said.