Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Sex Abuse, Blackmail Victim Speaks Out

Taleexi   

Kool_Kat;705313 wrote:
Every story has three sides:
her side, his side, and the truth
!

With that said, inaan dharbaaxo fara jirjir ah uga gooyo nacastaan aa i heyso on so many levels!!! Yes, we come from a community where almost everything is considered "CEEB", even if you're the victim; lakiin ineey sidaan been usheegto mafiicno about dhaqankeena iyo dadkeena, specially gabdhaheena...Ughhhhhh! If she is so brave, why isn't the said man behind bars? Why isn't she naming him for the world to know? Dhoocilahaanoo kale intey cirka maraan hadhoowna ka shalaayaan...Sheekadaa la qaarartay inanta!

Fadlan fara jirjirka ka dhaaf waa ku ogahay xiniinyaa ku gubayee! :)

Taleexi   

bilan;705399 wrote:
people are saying a lot of things on this, Ilaahay baa runta og, laakiin sida KK tiri runtu waa in between. which one is easier to go to the police or go public on national TV, she did not even hid her face si fiican so qofkii yaqaanay iyo kaan aqoonba waa ogaaday, what heck she meant he was selling pictures infront of her store, Somalidu ma perverts baa, walee waa horaa islaamahaan ogaa kab la dhici lahaayeen haduu saa samayn lahaa. Marka ilaahay ha la garab galo.

Habrihii gabdhaha kabaha la dhici Soomaaliya baa looga soo tegay.

Aaliyyah   

now some ppl are saying she had kids in Africa lol shekadan waan ku wareeray..I'm out and all my duas waan la noqtay joking..allah ha sahlo!

Taleexi   

Aaliyyah;705429 wrote:
now some ppl are saying she had kids in Africa lol shekadan waan ku wareeray..I'm out and all my duas waan la noqtay joking..allah ha sahlo!

Ducadu ma dhamaato'e Aaliyah bahasha ha ku bakhaylin.

ElPunto   

Allegations of this kind hinge on credibility. If you're not automatically going to report the crime against you - then keep quiet about it as justice will be done in the hereafter. I don't like the public spectacle the purported victim is making out of this incident - simply going to the police and naming the alleged attacker would have sufficed. Also - it is never wise for a woman to invite a strange man to your home and be alone with him.

Taleexi   

ElPunto;705432 wrote:
Also - it is never wise for a woman to invite a strange man to your home and be alone with him.

ElPunto: Waad iga qoslisay.

Blessed   

^I second that. Shaytaan baad u yeedhanaysaa. Raguna wax la aaminaba maaha. I have to say, this form of bullying of xaalimos is pretty common with Somaalis these days. It's all over youtube, FB and some even went all out and created websites. It seems that some of our boys get a kick out of calling hablaha Somaaliyeed every ugly thing they've ever heard. I often wonder where this naag hating comes from? As for this story, rape and drugs aside, sharing someones intimate photos with the general public without their consent is a form of sexual abuse in itself.

Here we again Judging innocnet Btfl Somali women,who did nothing wrong but stolen her heart and fallen this Childish ******* self serving upto no good character, some of you are saying if she is raped why she doesn't report to the police wait and let's see your turn then will respond that question? in any case we are all saddned by this act no matter what,i hope she revealed this character and if true about the rape allegation then he need to be put away,God knows how many videos he has in his posession. God forgive me that was horrible pics call it whatever you want and i am sorry for the sister.We have a lot of Devils around us.

Kool_Kat   

Taleexi;705426 wrote:
Fadlan fara jirjirka ka dhaaf waa ku ogahay xiniinyaa ku gubayee!
:)

Subxaanalaah! Did you just say 'xiniinyaa ku gubaya'? Mayee wey idikaamayaan...:Pistaaqfurulaah...:mad: