Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Sex Abuse, Blackmail Victim Speaks Out

Somalina   

I think this is a relationship that went sour, I don't buy the rape story at all.

Why didn't she report the rapist to the police before he published her pics?

Ninkan inuu saqajaan yahay la iskuma haayo, aqlaaq iyo raxmadna ma laha qashinkaas. Waa nin ay u dhamaatey, intuu ceebey is lahaay asaga ayey ku soo noqotey.

Bleachka ay cabteyna, I hope inuusan damage weyn u geysanin xubnaheeda.

p.s. Ninkan abahiis waa Hindi ah, hooyadiisna waa Somali sida la sheegaayo.

*Blessed;704645 wrote:
^Waar bax oo is daldal. Sicko!!!

Faarax are saqajaamiin, wallahi. If our community ostracised men as they do women, edeb way yeelan lahaayeen.

hunno aflagaada iga dee. cajalad waxaan rabaa inaa confirmation sameeyo to see in ghabadho la kufsaday ama bashaal aheyd. saqajaanimo uma rabi.

think this is a relationship that went sour, I don't buy the rape story at all.

Why didn't she report the rapist to the police before he published her pics?

Ninkan inuu saqajaan yahay la iskuma haayo, aqlaaq iyo raxmadna ma laha qashinkaas. Waa nin ay u dhamaatey, intuu ceebey is lahaay asaga ayey ku soo noqotey.

Bleachka ay cabteyna, I hope inuusan damage weyn u geysanin xubnaheeda.

p.s. Ninkan abahiis waa Hindi ah, hooyadiisna waa Somali sida la sheegaayo.

It’s not a relationship that went sour, but a man with ulterior motives who courted to abuse the poor woman. And the sad part is you-a woman ure basing your lack of support for her rape charges on her inability to report to the police? Seriously woman have you meet rape victims or abused women. Do you think it’s easy to break the silence and speak out? let alone to the police who often do not understand…and lets not even touch the self loathing and shame the victims feel. Not to mention the fact that the woman comes from a culture that penalizes the victims of rape and abuse. Don’t tell me if it was me I would have reported him to the police buls1dh; because that wasn’t you, and I pray it never becomes you. But in the meantime don’t deny her experience just because your ignorant of her experience/do not bare the scares of that ordeal.

p.s let not start with “his dad is a Hindi and mother is a Somali” crap……pathetic attempt to dilute his Somali’ness credentials.

RaMpAgE   

These sick ... Never seize to amaze me.

If she was serious about what happened to her why didn't she go and report it to the police, place charges.

Complete   

Sad story :(.

*Blessed;704645 wrote:
^Waar bax oo is daldal. Sicko!!!

Faarax are saqajaamiin, wallahi. If our community ostracised men as they do women, edeb way yeelan lahaayeen.

So far I'm not the only one who has called this lad a saqajaan. Two for the books :D

Kool_Kat   

Every story has three sides: her side, his side, and the truth!

With that said, inaan dharbaaxo fara jirjir ah uga gooyo nacastaan aa i heyso on so many levels!!! Yes, we come from a community where almost everything is considered "CEEB", even if you're the victim; lakiin ineey sidaan been usheegto mafiicno about dhaqankeena iyo dadkeena, specially gabdhaheena...Ughhhhhh! If she is so brave, why isn't the said man behind bars? Why isn't she naming him for the world to know? Dhoocilahaanoo kale intey cirka maraan hadhoowna ka shalaayaan...Sheekadaa la qaarartay inanta!

Aaliyyah   

Ughhhhhh! If she is so brave, why isn't the said man behind bars? Why isn't she naming him for the world to know? Dhoocilahaanoo kale intey cirka maraan hadhoowna ka shalaayaan...Sheekadaa la qaarartay inanta!

I believe she already said she talked to the police and they wouldnt do anything abt her case and told her to go to the court or somin...ma u egtahay gabadhan miskinta ah ee dukaan yar oo dhar ka shaqesa mid lawyer qabsan karta ama legal fees ka bixi karta...taasi wa maya...as a community we can rise money and make sure his *** is behind bars...as for her not mentioning his name? I agree with u she should have...any man who does such thing should be named publicly..!!!...as fr what she said abt the somali dhaqan I dnt think it was off..It is rather on the point the fact that we hush abt everything and that girls reputation is very delicate..and ofcourse she should have thought abt that before she invited him over to her house alone ( bt that doesnt justify what he did to her!!)...laakin gabdhoy cashar ka barta! :(..

salaam

Juxa   

Rape victims are subjected to such scrutiny by the police sometimes it is not worth reporting, not to mention the medical examination which feels like another violation of her dignity.

The main issue is consent, where a victim and her attacker know each other or had previous relationship it is even harder to prove rape and there is a presumption in favour of consent (actual or implied)

As many said, alle baa og the truth but anyone can become a victim of such a crime.

Somalina   

:D

KK, dhoocil ma ahan qofkan, caruur bey leedahay Africa jooga. Nin saqajaan ah oo married ahna jeclaatey, 3 bilood date gareyneysey, markii uu sawirkeeda banaanka uu keeneyna dee waakaas...

bilan   

people are saying a lot of things on this, Ilaahay baa runta og, laakiin sida KK tiri runtu waa in between. which one is easier to go to the police or go public on national TV, she did not even hid her face si fiican so qofkii yaqaanay iyo kaan aqoonba waa ogaaday, what heck she meant he was selling pictures infront of her store, Somalidu ma perverts baa, walee waa horaa islaamahaan ogaa kab la dhici lahaayeen haduu saa samayn lahaa. Marka ilaahay ha la garab galo.