Sign in to follow this  
yaa tahay

Whoever Demands A Verdict From The Kuffar Worships Them

Complete   

yaa tahay;704651 wrote:
al kawtariy is a kafir mushrik waxna kama qaato anigu hadii the aya's and the ahadith are not enough for you as a proof haye get the highway marka

i asked u for proof not the words of kawtariy subxanaLaah

Astaqfurullah. Are you aware of the seriousness and severity of declaring a Muslim a kafir without providing sufficient evidence to his or her act of shirk or going against any of Allah's Uluhiyyahs? This is called takfeer if you're not aware. It is a very serious matter that should not be taken lightly and to show how serious this is, here are hadiths for your eyes to gander at.

Volume 8, Book 73, Number 71:

Narrated Abu Dhar:

That he heard the Prophet saying, "If somebody accuses another of Fusuq (by calling him 'Fasiq' i.e. a wicked person) or accuses him of Kufr,
such an accusation will revert to him (i.e. the accuser) if his companion (the accused) is innocent.
" ( Sahih Bukhari)

Sahih Muslim Book 001, Number 0116:

It is reported on the authority of Ibn 'Umar that the Apostle (may peace and blessings be upon him) observed:
When a man calls his brother an unbeliever, it returns (at least) to one of them.

You need to quit nit picking from the deen and take matters wholly. I'm not sure what your intentions are but you need to think it through and ask Allah for forgiveness for the wrongs you've said against that Shaykh. This is unacceptable on so many levels. Despicable of you to say the very least.

as-Salam alaykum Warahmatullâh

Yaa Tahay. So what if I go to the court but bear in mind there's not any islâmic court anywhere on earth. Am I a kâfir then? Please answer with dalîl!

yaa tahay;704651 wrote:
al kawtariy is a kafir mushrik waxna kama qaato anigu

walaal ma inoo cadeyn kartaa gaalnimada dabta ah ee aad ku eedeyneyso al kowthariya , ma isagaa qirtay mise ....

ma lasocotaa danbiga gaaleysiinta qof muslim ah weynigiisa .

Warmoog   

Yaa Tahay,

You began this thread by issuing a fatwa and went on to make tafkeer of a Muslim without any legitimate reason whatsoever, as far as anyone can tell. If your aim was to convey the message that Muslims should take Allah alone as Judge and rule by what He has revealed, you defeated your own point by taking it upon yourself to redefine what constitutes belief and disbelief in Islam and by passing verdicts who is or is not a Muslim according to your own narrow view, as opposed what Allah has revealed.

My advice to you and everyone else, including myself, is to fear Allah subhaanahu wa ta'aala and to not talk about His religion without knowledge. Do not let the alias and false of sense of anonymity carry you away. Allah is the Ever-Present Witness to all we say and do. And shenanigans will not be tolerated here, insha'Allah.

To the nomads who tried to advise the brother, thank you.

This thread is now closed.