Sign in to follow this  
Complete

Soaring Gas Prices

The Zack   

Tuujiye,

I sure will if the gas prices keep spiking. I will not, however, get a Sentra LOL. That thing is so tinny, dude. Anyways you are correct transportation in North America sucks big time. LOL@litre measurement, you guys need to stop pretending real British and following the queen's way. I bet you use Kilometer instead of mile LOL.

Tuujiye   

yes we dooooooo!!! and stop saying that because Gallons is British too lool...We do have Canadian gallons but we use liters. I like driving in Kilometers because I feel like I'm speeding loool but when drive in the sates and i'm going 50 miles, I feel like as if I'm going slow and driving on 50 kilometers lol so step on the gas! lool..

Sentra is too small for me too but I don't drive that. I have a Nissan Ultima too which is a lot bigger car than Sentra lol and is very good on gas.

I was gonna drive to Florida end of the year but if the gas keep going up like this, you could forget about driving lool ani badaan kidabaaladee aa dhaceeso runtii...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Juxa   

aah look at the shuluqyaashi from north america complaining gas prices soaring, waraada go cycling, buy motorbikes, walk or simply take public transport.

I have weaned myself off driving (mainly cause i keep crashing into things)

Complete   

Che, Boston has a great transportation system. Explains why you don't drive anymore.

The Zack, no problemo. What area of the US are you from?

Tuujiye do you have some kind of deal with Nissan? A Pathfinder, a Sentra and an Ultima?

Juxa;701246 wrote:
I have weaned myself off driving (mainly cause i keep crashing into things)

:D. Your guys roads aren't as spacious as ours nooh. With your tiny roads you're bound to crash into objects on the road. Yurub cariri bey uu dhinteen.

Juxa   

Actually people crash into me and of course i sue them.

Even in london gas prices are soaring and people are taking the tube or buses more, so it is even more crowded then usual

nuune   

^^ You crash onto people, or they crash on to you, I think adiga waaye dhibka ee baabuurka hadaa xoog u wado you won't have accidents, laakin tartiib aan u wadaa and expect others iney tartiib u wadaan is what is causing accidents.

Juxa   

stop being xaasid! anyways cimilada maba u fiicna, one car per family is much better so i volunteered to give up mine.

in london you only need a car when reer north america are visiting, waxka socod neceb waligey ma arkin, had few qaraabo visiting last chrismas, ma ogola iney laba tilaabo is hordhigaan

nuune   

^^ stop inviting reer North Amerika, they expect baabuur waaweeyn, wadooyin waaweeyn, waa wada giants and they think people in europe to be giants overwights(hides from Tuujiska)

The Zack   

Tuujiye, I actually got ticketed once in Niagra Falls for speeding, my excuse was the Kilemeter thing confused me and the cop believed me LOl. Ultima is a good car, the best car made by Nissan. Hadduu gasku sii qaaliyoobo u lugee florida ama take the greyhound lol.

Vans, I live in Ohio for now.

Juxa, beentaa ma aha we don't like to walk. My brother visited us from Germany last year and he was shocked that we had a drive-through for every thing. We have one for resraurants, one for banks, one for Pharmacies, one for car washing and so on lol. And we are not fat.. go figure.

Complete   

Not to mention, we have a drive through market. I lived in this city for 20 some odd years and never have I noticed it until a few weeks ago. I ain't going to lie. We have two Starbucks shop near my house. One doesn't have a drive thru and the other does. The one without the drive thru is technically closer but I drive a few blocks down just so that I can drive thru and grab what I want. I say it's all about convenience.

l

l

Imagine a drive thru Food4Less. Man that would be heavenly.

Juxa   

The Zack, sorry you may be the exception but reer north america iyo baruur waala iskugu duceeyay.

Complete   

Juxa that only means one thing. We have delicious cunto and y'all don't.

Obama is addressing these ridiculous prices NOW. Toon to the news.

Som@li   

AutogasvsGas_big.png

I am not sure how popular and cheaper it is in States...but some countries,is less than half the price of Petrol/Deisal.