Sign in to follow this  
Complete

Soaring Gas Prices

Complete   

Do you feel it too? 'Cause I sure hell do.

I honestly feel that the pump just raped my pocket. I find it ridiculous to be paying $4.21 a gallon and not have it being a premium. *Clenches pocket*

Screw it. I'm pedaling my behind to school and I sure hell will introduce myself to the public transportation system while I am at it.

the liberal I am, I secretly pray each day that gas prices go up 8s and 10s. perhaps this country would take conservation more seriously and repubs would stop blocking attempts to modernize public transit

The Zack   

Vans;700839 wrote:
Do you feel it too? 'Cause I sure hell do.

I do and I effing hate it! $75 filled my truck's tank the other day, that is just sick! The gas companies are taking advantage of us as they always do. "There is crisis in Libya" kulahaa.. crisis my rear end! First of all Libya provides only 2% of the US gas and second of all the uprising in Libya started just few weeks ago, the gas prices went up immediately.. LOL

Complete   

Republicans or Democrats wouldn't really give a rats tail even if the prices did hike up to those amounts. Most of the time, it affects the people who are not sitting in high places. I think the 1973 oil crisis should be a great example of what could possibly happen in a few years time.

I was reading somewhere that the US produces 9 to 10 million barrels per day but consumes 20 to 21 barrels in a day. Now that is ridiculous!

^ what surprises me is how gullible these people are, there was a talk of the administration considering the use of oil reserves as if supply had anything the speculators responsible for souring gas prices.

Som@li   

without OiL, the world will stop , the higher the price, the more companies will be willing to invest in poor, unstable countries like Somalia. So there is an opportunity for Somalis.

Complete   

Som@li;700845 wrote:
Convert to LPG (autogas)

What's that? Is that some form of CNG fueling?

The Zack;700846 wrote:
I do and I effing hate it! $75 filled my truck's tank the other day, that is just sick! The gas companies are taking advantage of us as they always do. "There is crisis in Libya" kulahaa.. crisis my rear end! First of all Libya provides only 2% of the US gas and second of all the uprising in Libya started just few weeks ago, the gas prices went up immediately.. LOL

You're not alone. $66 dollars filled mine. They're taking advantage of all these revolutions happening around the world. Banking in while there's still time. I don't blame'em though. It's all business but hot dang, have mercy on my wallet! I don't get paid enough to be paying 60 plus on my tank a week.

The Zack   

It is Toyota Tundra, it is about 4 years old and its crappy LOL. I know, it is too crazy. I used to drive a Highlander with 4 cylinders and it used to give me about 25ish, it was much better.